|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.99 - $28.99|
- 100% Cotton (Inside) And 65% Cotton, 25% Merino Wool, 10% Nylon (Outside)
- Cold weather, low-impact activities
- No-scratch, tag-free labels
- Turn garment inside out. machine wash cold with like colors. use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. tumble dry low. remove promptly. do not iron.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Duofold ORIGINALS was the firsrt base layer product developed, creating the base layer category. Two-layer thermal construction provides excellent warmth against the cold. This unique construction of 100% cotton next to the skin and combination of cotton, wool and nylon in the outside layer. Flatlock seams provide superior strength and help avoid irritation.
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003XT5FMI
- Item model number: 400A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
After first time wearing it did not fill like the old shirt I had, well here it is this shirt measures 9 oz. .previous Duofold 3-5 years old shirt after many washes still weights
10 5/8 oz. (minus 10-15 % material equals less warmth) it also about an inch shorter.
My only issue is that the sleeves are to short for me. I'd say they're 2.5 or 3 inches too short and that's out of the box. There has been no detectable shrinkage from laundering.
I wear large and the torso is fine. Only the sleeves are a problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
And they may last longer!