Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,325 reviews
on November 16, 2013
I love the feel of the 60/40 cotton/ Polyester blend against my skin. As I was pricing my purchase I noted a number comments from buyers stating that the bottoms tended to run large. Heading that advice I purchased the bottoms in size medium and the tops in large. ( I am 5'11" 180 pounds) The tops fit fine.The bottoms although they fit well at the waist the legs are a tad short.
22 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2013
Im 5ft 11 and I ordered medium sizes and my waist is 32, it fits perfectly, Im planning to get other ones.
0Comment| 243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2016
MOVE OVER UNDERWEAR, THE BRAND NEW THERMAL PANTS ARE IN TOWN AND THEY'RE READY TO STAY!!!
My goodness, what is there not to love about these pants. They keep everything, I mean "Everything" warm within its vicinities. I purchased these pants for going out on a rave festival at Lake Tahoe and these pants are the fortunate reason as to why my experience there was so phenomenal.
PROS| true to size / warmer than a pooh bear / tight and snug to allow an additional layer of pants on top / looks super slick and stylish, would definitely wear these around the office if it was permitted.
CONS| be prepared to hoard off your family members and friends because they'll be undoubtebly jealous that your so warm.
on February 21, 2016
Fantastic! I bought this and the matching thermal shirt for a trip to Iceland last January, and they kept me warm under my jeans, sweater and winter coat while hiking on top of windy mountains. They sat in my closet all year after and now I'm using them again when the temperature drops too low for my daily pedestrian-and-bus commute. More than anything they're great for blocking the wind that makes it through an outer layer, and they stop you getting that "sweat-trapped" feeling inside some winter clothes. Recently some careless drivers wheel-splashed slush all up the side of my jeans, on a day when I ended up stuck outside for 30 minutes in medium-strong winds, and even though the water soaked through to the thermal pants, they still blocked the wind that would've been freezing my leg through my wet jeans otherwise. Thanks Duofold!

I'm 6'3", 230 lbs, about 38" waist with thick weightlifter legs, and the Large fits perfectly under loose jeans. Would absolutely buy again!
on February 10, 2013
To test these I went for a 15 minute walk, wearing them under a pair of jeans. It was 19 degrees (F) and the sun had been down for a couple of hours, so it was pretty chilly but not frigid. Cold enough to numb your face a little. I stayed totally comfortable throughout (aside from the numb face.) I even sat on a metal bench at the bus stop for a few minutes, and remained pretty well insulated.

The fit on them seems true to size. I ordered medium. I'm 5'10", about 145 pounds, with a 32" waist. Under slim straight jeans I notice the extra bulk a little, but they're still quite comfortable. They hang a little low in the crotch so they bunch up a little bit around that area.
44 comments| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2017
My husband loves these! They've been a staple under the tree at Christmas, and truthfully, he gets "excited" when he gets new ones. Well, as excited as a man gets when getting thermal pants for Christmas.

He wears them to death under his jeans during the colder months. The matching tops as well. He does a lot of walking year-round getting to and from work, and they're fantastic at insulating. The colors don't rub onto the insides of his pants, and the seams don't bother him. No pilling that we've noticed thus-far, after a couple of years of use. They're so comfortable, he'll wear them around the house to lounge in as well.

I've contemplated purchasing some in the summer months and stashing them, because pricing is inconsistent between the colors themselves, and the month of the year. However, they're inexpensive, and do the job. What more could you want?
on March 20, 2017
Purchased these for my husband who was going to be working outdoors in NY during the Nor'easter of March 2017. The temperatures ranged from 19-32 during the days he wore the thermals. Being a Southerner for the last 20 years, we were both concerned with how he would tolerate the cold. The thermals worked so well that he said he was actually hot at times and never utilized the Carhartt bibs and coat he had brought with him. He is 5'10" and about 195 lbs. We bought the medium pants and the large top and both fit perfectly. They also washed well. I line dry most clothes containing elastic so I cannot comment on how the thermals fare in the dryer. We would recommend the Duofold thermals for those concerned about comfort and warmth.
on December 14, 2014
I'm 5'8... so I actually had to roll up the waistband... despite that it was super comfortable and kept warm without making my legs too hot... it's perfect... I just wish they had different lengths for us to choose from. I got an XL I have a 38 inch waist... I'm going to go in for a large the next time.
review image
0Comment| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2016
They fit really well, not too tight but also not too loose, its basically fitting onto your legs, which I liked, because it offers warmth but is also comfortable. I get cold easily so I wear these in the house, under my sweatpants, and I haven't been cold ever since trying them. They seem like a good product for this price, I'd recommend everyone to try them out.
on October 30, 2014
The duofold Men's thermal is a good quality product the only thing that was wrong with it was that it ran a little big between the crotch area and your waist. Also the description really didn't state what kind of insulation it was, it said it was mid weight bit didn't fully explain what mid weight was. Once I received the box and saw what it meant then I was not as happy. Mid weight is for MILD WEATHER everyday activities, but I was looking for a thermal for more colder weather. Other than that it was a good product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.