|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.50 - $17.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Double-layer thermal legging featuring high-rise silhouette and flatlock seaming to avoid irritation
- Logo at left hip
- Moisture-control properties
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Here is your all-purpose everyday use thermal designed for warmth and comfort soft two-layer protection barrier, combined with a close-to-body fit and softness for superior comfort moisture control to stay dry and a tag free label all with comfort in mind
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006SFRKP4
- Item model number: KMW4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Duofold Women's Wicking Thermal Legging||Duofold Women's Originals Thermal Legging||Duofold Women's Fleece Lined Thermal Legging||Duofold Women's Expedition Thermal Legging|
|Double Layer Fabric||✓||✓||✓|
|100% Cotton Inner Layer||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
The weight and warmth were good, and it is high-waisted. The texture is like a heavy cotton, so between that and the baggy knees, this isn't going to cycle into my fashion legging wardrobe anytime soon. However, it does the job adequately for the outdoors.
I recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a decently-priced addition to their cold-weather running gear.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like this product very much. Bought these for a trip to Utah - for wear under sweat pants and snowsuit.
I also use them to sleep in now. Read more
I'm 5'9" and, as is typical, these don't make it to my ankles. Other than that, they're good. Soft and comfortable.Published 19 days ago by H. Marsh
if the next winter is as cold as this, it will be the best buyPublished 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
Like these a lot but the second pair fit significantly snugger than the first. Didn't bother exchanging because I can wear them but they are not as comfortable. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Mary in Bend