|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.95 - $25.00|
- 100% Polyester
- base-layer-underwear closure
- Machine Wash
- Flatlock seams to avoid irritation
- Tagless labels for more comfort
- Stretch for snug fit and ease of movement
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Duofold's mid-weight brushed back base layer provides warmth and comfort with a soft, brushed back next to skin fabric
- Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006SFRKKE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery was fast, but i couldn't track my order so i wasn't too sure when to expect it which was a bit disappointing. But shipping is fast!
Overall: I would recommend this product! No major complaints.
Nice unders but the seller should make sure the size chart on Amazon matches what's on the package and that both are accurate.
I've worn this in Chicago and Minneapolis in December (just check the stats for 2014), and in Boston January/early February. Remember that storm?
Shipped on time, which didn't matter so much because I bought it in advance.
They're so thin that I've worn them under skinny jeans, and so warm that I'll forgo pajama pants in favor of these in the winter. I don't know what magic they've instilled in the fabric, but unlike my pants or jeans, they are not cold when I first put them on. Highly recommended!