Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 301 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 309 reviews
on March 26, 2017
This shirt is absolutely great as a base layer for cold weather. It feels like a thick heavyweight knit cotton on the skin, but is 100% synthetic. It dries EXTREMELY fast when wet and is great at wicking moisture away. I wore it skiing and got it very sweaty; it dried completely in about 20 minutes when I took off my outer jacket at lunchtime. It also didn't smell like BO at all by the end of the first day, so I was actually able to wear it a second day in a row just fine (despite having other options packed, it is such a great shirt and far & away the best base layer I own now).

As other reviewers have mentioned, the sleeves are a little too short. It also does run snug since the fabric doesn't have a ton of stretch, but that is exactly what you want for a base layer. I'm 5'7", 160lb for reference and ordered a medium which is my normal size in most tops, it fit me very tight to the skin but was not uncomfortable at all. If you prefer a loser fit I recommend to size up; as a tight base layer it is pretty true to size.

Bottom line...get this! You will not regret it. I am probably going to buy another and see if they make a men's version to get my boyfriend.
on April 7, 2016
I am 5'5" and 108 Ibs and ordered a size S. It fits a little baggy but not too bad. I definitely stayed warm walking around this winter in this shirt, though I cannot say it was much of a difference than a thick sweater or two long sleeve tees. It definitely does not look flattering or cute, so it's one of those things I only wear over things when walking outside then remove anyways. Serves it's purpose, though it could be a bit softer/comfier and flattering as it looks a bit awkward and bulky.
on November 10, 2016
I was in the market for a warm thermal under layer shirt to wear in the wintertime as a base layer. I wanted something warm but also comfortable and somewhat stylish. This shirt is exactly what I was looking for and then some.

It's very soft and cozy but still firm in that it doesn't 'ride up' or lose it's form after washing. It's super warm but just breathable enough that you don't feel like you're suffocating in it. I'm 5'7 and the length is good on it too. It's perfect for the fall as you can wear it under a cute shirt, eliminating the need to have to cover up with a coat. And it's perfect for when it's freezing out too to wear as a base layer. I got the matching thermal pants and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Highly recommend
on November 5, 2015
This shirt seems like it would be very warm - good for walking or sitting at a sporting event - but i bought it for playing outdoor platform tennis and it is not stretch enough to allow for full range of motion for serving tennis balls and it is a little short for me at 5'8", tummy is exposed when I raise my arms. I'm sending it back, but it might work well for somebody else and for a different purpose.
on January 19, 2016
I am cold natured by default and these duofold thermals are just the thing to keep me warm at work. I work in a hospital and it's always freezing there, so I layer then underneath my scrubs. I used to have to wear a fleece jacket over scrubs, but since I've been layering with these thermals, I haven't needed the jacket at all anymore! The fit is also very flattering as well. It's slightly snug, but that's what gives you a really slimming look.
on March 12, 2017
I absolutely love the shirt, and it fits as expected. Lightweight, but warm. However, it was opened when I received it and smelled like it had received a perfume bath. I washed it twice and it still smelled like a woman's perfume. I like the shirt a lot so I am keeping it, but I was not impressed. In response to the arms being short, I did not find this to be true. I have a wingspan of 5'8" and am only 5'4", and the size small arm length was perfect for me.
on March 4, 2017
I'm a total label snob but needed something for unexpected trip that I THOUGHT I would only wear in the snow. Got so many compliments and it fit, looked sleek and kept me warm but also perfect for a Winter/Spring day in San Diego on a soccer field I'm finding. Great buy. I plan to buy a couple more just to have. Would work at a baseball game in the summer on cool evenings too.
on February 1, 2016
Love these. I go hiking during the winter and these are perfect for Buffalo weather. I've been out in sub-freezing temps (as low as 13 degrees) and these thermals keep me toasty warm. Anything below 20 degrees and I pair them with a set of mid-weight thermals to make sure I don't get even a little cold. That lets me take only a light jacket so I can move more freely.
on March 29, 2017
This is a very thick shirt! I usually wear a size small, I'm 5'1 with a 34C bust and it is a bit snug around the bust area. I do like how thick this thermal is, but maybe a size medium would have been a bit more comfortable.
on December 1, 2016
These are the best thermals I've ever worn, and I've worn several types over the years. These are very soft and fit perfectly for my size. I wear a medium, and I'm 5' 8" tall and weigh approximately 125lbs. The pants actually reached my ankle and the shirt sleeves reached to my wrists. I loved these so much that this purchase was my second pair. I bought my first pair in a sports store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.