|Fits as expected||
- 100% Cotton
- base-layer-underwear closure
- Machine wash cold with like colors. use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. no fabric softener. tumble dry low. do not iron.
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester Texture
- Cold weather, low-impact activities
- Moisture control
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Here is your all-purpose everyday use thermal designed for warmth and comfort. for superior comfort. moisture control to stay dry and a tag-free label all with comfort in mind.
Here is your all-purpose everyday use thermal designed for warmth and comfort. Two-layer protection barrier, combined with a close-to-body fit and softness for superior comfort. Moisture control to stay dry and a tag-free label all with comfort in mind.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003XT5JUQ
- Item model number: 627C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This shirt washes absolutely beautifully and dries with nary a wrinkle. It is extremely soft and comfortable, and does a fantastic job of taking the chill off. The thickness is perfect. It's not too thick and not too thin. We keep our house at around 63-65 during the winter so I usually walk around dressed like a hobo to try to keep warm. With this shirt and a light nylon vest over it I am completely comfortable in our cool home.
I consider this shirt an excellent value for the low cost, especially when compared to other products on the market. I will for sure be ordering more. I suggest ordering one size up because this extra large shirt fits me like a typical large size would.
Great over a tank top or T. Awesome under a fleece or hoodie for outdoors. Add a jacket and I can Ice Fish.
Look good enough to wear as a black shirt in the office- granted I work at an Acupuncture school where anything goes and jeans are work pants.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great under layer.Read more