|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.05 - $34.99 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & FREE Returns|
- 100% Cotton Inside Layer; 65% Cotton, 25% Merino Wool, 10% Nylon Outer Layer
- base-layer-underwear closure
- Machine Wash
- Flatlock seams to avoid irritation
- Tagless labels for more comfort
- Two-layer thermal for warmth in cold weather
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
|Duofold Women's Originals Thermal Shirt||Duofold Women's Wicking Thermal Shirt||Duofold Women's Fleece Lined Thermal Shirt||Duofold Women's Thermatrix 1/4 Zip Pullover|
|100% Cotton Inner Layer||✓|
|Double Layer Fabric||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Duofold originals created the base layer category with the first bi-ply thermals soft cotton against the skin and paired with the natural warmth of merino wool for superior thermal insulation, perfect for a wide range of low-impact activities
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006SFRKK4
- Item model number: KWM1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The inside is 100% cotton with small holes and therefore it's soft, but the outside is not and is a little scratchy. For those who are sensitive, you can feel the scratchiness penetrating the inside. I have 100% merino wool clothing which are very soft so maybe it's because it's not 100% merino wool and/or maybe it's the small holes on the inside layer. For people who rely on labels, the tagless label was already peeling off when I got it.
I can't say enough about this shirt. It's very soft and warm without being bulky. It is soft cotton on the inside
and a blend of merino wool on the outside. It doesn't require special care - just wash in the washer
and dry in the dryer. Comes out beautifully. No shrinkage.
I have tried many different brands in the winter and none really kept me warm. This one does.
I give it five stars!