Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 27, 2015
I love these. Fabric is soft & warm. Size is perfect. I"m 5'4" / 135 and bought small. They are snug, but not too tight. I could wear them under loose jeans in winter. Perfect. Soft enough to sleep in. If you like clothes looser, buy a size bigger than normal. If you want them to be snug to wear under clothes in winter, buy your reg size. I usually wear a 4 or 6. They are perfect length if you don't want them to show....a little tiny bit on short side. Wont bunch at ankle when wearing shoes. Easy to tuck into socks.
review image
0Comment| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 22, 2015
let's talk about how the sizing chart on amazon was TEN INCHES bigger than the sizing chart on the box. i couldn't even get these over my butt. for anyone curious, the ACTUAL sizing chart for women is as follows:

S pants/waist - 25-26"
M pants/waist - 27-28"
L pants/waist - 29-31"
XL pants/waist - 32-33"
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2016
Love these thermal leggings. I bought them to attend the Green Bay-Dallas game in Green Bay in December 2015, but it ended up being too warm, so I didn't need them. But I used them later on when it was actually cold and I really loved them. They fit as expected and are soft and comfortable. The only thing I think that could be improved is the elastic on the waist does not stay up as well as others I've had. Overall a really great purchase and I would purchase again. These are also great for lounging around the house on a cold day!
on November 26, 2017
Not very warm. I was told to order a size smaller then what I usually get. So I ordered a Large and usually wear and XL. If I pull them high enough they won’t fall down but not very flexiable. Not only that, but they came in a box that says $19.99 so I’m alittle skeptic there. Makes my butt look great tho! Ha.
review image review image review image
on May 10, 2017
I really like them. I live in a cold place and wear a pair of them every single day to keep my knees warm.
on January 10, 2017
Only because I ordered Large I am 135 lbs but figured I should go large so they could be comfortable. I don't like tight fitting clothing. Due to this, they fit just right. Very warm and comfy.
on November 5, 2015
I bought these for my daughter to wear underneath her uniform for marching band, since during the last few games of the year, it gets bitter cold. She could not say enough good about them, and is looking forward to wearing them under her hunting attire in the next few weeks. They fit as expected, and seem to be of good quality.
on October 18, 2017
Haven’t had a chance to wear the long underwear yet, but i did try them on and it did fit as expected. Read other reviews and did order a size larger on the top. So I ordered a size small pants and a size medium top. My weight is 120 and I am 5’1” and normally wear 4-6 in pants and a medium in shirts unless they run big.
on January 14, 2017
I absolutely love these thermal underwear. They are so soft and comfy. The fit is true to size if you look at the sizing chart. I always buy duofold thermals but throughout the years they have improved so much with more choices and better fabrics. I couldn't be more pleased with these thermals, I had to order another pair.
on January 1, 2015
I love these for their softness. I'm 5'2", 110 lbs. and bought a medium. I use them as P.J. bottoms and didn't want them tight. They are long but not too long and since they are tight at the leg, the length is perfect so they don't ride up. These stay fairly "unbaggy" so you don't feel or look sloppy wearing them. I assume if they're used under jeans a tighter fit would be more useful (a small instead of medium). They wash nicely. I bought all three colors.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.