Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 9, 2017
Paint barely comes out. Can't use it with tires on vehicle. Have to take them off and lay them horizontal.
on March 22, 2013
I quickly found that these pens have the worst tip for writing and have no idea how to refine the tip. I found it annoying how poor a quality the pen was for 14 bucks and regretted paying it when I saw how awful the application was. Thank god there's a Micheals in town because I went there, bought sharpie paint pens and refilled in my tires and now it looks respectable.
on July 15, 2016
Doesn't go far, however it seems to be the best I have found.
on October 27, 2016
Not worth it last two week
on September 16, 2015
I dont know what happen but. It just started to turn brown and started to chip off...wasted my money on this paint..
on March 29, 2016
Didn't want to complain but the tip was broke off. Never got to use it
on July 24, 2013
Came in the mail, very excited to get it, went to put it on tire, and nothing, it was dried up...completely, Cracked it open, and rock solid. Not entirely sure why it was so bad, but once I opened the package, no returning it for me, what a wast of 10 dollars.
on December 15, 2016
poor
on April 27, 2015
Only lasted a day, heat from driving made it soft and peel off. looked horrible by the time i got to the car show. very embarrassed.
on October 13, 2016