|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 0.5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||DUR WD-2000|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WD2000-25|
Dura-Gold - Premium - Wet or Dry - 2000 Grit - Professional Cut to 5-1/2" x 9" Sheets - Color Sanding and Polishing for Automotive and Woodworking - Box of 25 Sandpaper Finishing Sheets
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dura-Gold Premium WET or DRY Sandpaper comes packaged in box with 25 sheets that are Pre-Cut to the most convenient size of 5-1/2" x 9" Sheets – Our Premium Wet or Dry Sandpaper is constructed with Durable Silicon Carbide
- Commonly Used for Wet or Dry Sanding and for Color Sanding, Polishing, on Automotive Paint, and other Fine finished projects you have and for on Paint and Primers for Auto, Industrial, and Wood Working, and other applications such as scuffing paint, fine featheredging of auto body primers and paints or the final sanding step before priming auto body panels
- DURA_GOLD WET or Dry also is great for Block Sanding for a uniform finish and excellent for polishing plastics and metals
- Dura-Gold WET or DRY Sandpaper delivers a fast, exceptionally long lasting cut that increases your productivity with a more consistent scratch pattern
- Provides Exceptional Sanding Performance, so you can get the job done fast, saving you time and money
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
159 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These lead to quick load-up on the paper as the stones shed material.
The Dura-Gold paper was indeed durable and held up well in this kind of use case.
I would recommend it!
After about an hour removing the aluminum layer revealing just copper with a mirror finish, I reinserted the CPU and reapplied the thermal paste. Under full load dropped about 6 C, or 15ish fahrenheit and being able to reduce the voltage slightly while remaining stable. While there are other variables in play with my scenario but I do strongly believe that this helped.