Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dura-Trel 11172 Cambridge Trellis, White" and save 54% off the $79.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dura-Trel 11172 Cambridge Trellis, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20 Year Warranty; 100-percent maintenance free; PVC vinyl will not crack, fade, peel or discolor
- Easy to Assemble; pre-cut and pre-drilled holes with all hardware included
- Easy to Install; install against a wall or freestanding included with 16-inch steel ground anchors
- 2 by 2-Inch posts, overall height 76", width 28"
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||76 x 28 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||11172|
|Shipping Weight||12.1 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Dura-Trel 11172 Cambridge Trellis, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||28 x 2 x 76 in||35 x 2 x 76 in||35 x 2 x 66 in||22 x 2 x 75 in||57 x 2 x 96 in||28 x 2 x 75 in|
Made in USA. This classic best selling trellis can be used against a wall or freestanding using the two included 16 inch steel ground anchors. Measuring 76-Inch at its highest point and 28-Inch wide the Cambridge Trellis is strong enough for any vine or climbing plant. Made with the highest quality PVC vinyl, this trellis is completely maintenance free. The high quality PVC vinyl contains the highest concentration of titanium dioxide for the strongest UV sunlight protection. Buy with confidence, all Dura-Trel products are backed with a 20 year warranty guaranteeing your trellis will never delaminate, crack, peel, fade or discolor in any way. Once assembled and installed in your yard, the only maintenance ever needed is a simple spray with a garden hose and wipe clean.
Top customer reviews
* Need glue to affix the top caps, somewhat annoying
* Looks nice and should last a long time
* Installing the 4 screws at the base is critical for the overall stability
* Nice to have it come with metal anchors if you are not going to lean it up
* A little bit expensive for what it is
I had written my original update before placing it into the ground using the stakes provided. It is nice that they include the stakes and screws but it's not the most stable thing in the world on those stakes alone. I will end up bracing it against my fence with a piece of lumber.
It was easy to assemble and took very little effort. I had a much harder time driving the anchors into the soil. But we have clay soil and everything I have to drive into it is hard. I soaked the area with water first and that helped. I used Liquid Nails to glue the caps and hope it holds.
Very pretty and functional trellis at a great price. It will last a long time.