Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Transworld Durable Deluxe Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag (Many Colors and Size Available) (9" x 7" x 8", Black)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on February 5, 2013
I've had one of these navy 12"x10"x8 1/2" cooler bags for over 2 years now and I really do beat it up. I stuff it into the storage hatch of my kayak, take it on camping trips, toss it in the trunk of my car, and cram it into my backpack to bring it along to the office. I've stuffed it full of both beer and food. And I've used both ice packs and loose ice for it. The strap, liner, zipper, and outer materials have all proven very durable and forgiving. Front pockets all serve their purpose and keep things handy when I'm camping or kayaking. Overall I've been very happy with it and have no reason to doubt it'll still be going strong a few years from now! Included several images for a visual.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 339 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2011
I've had the largest size bag 13"x10"x10" for over year, using it almost daily. It's still usable, but I ordered another one figuring the first one won't last much longer. My latest order was a smaller 12"x10"x8.5" bag by mistake. This smaller size is probably closer to an average-sized lunch, but the bigger bag is more useful to handle whatever irregular size load I put in it. Considering the light weight of these bags and their ability to be folded, I suffer no penalty for carrying the bigger bag. I've kept the smaller bag anyway because sometimes it would be useful, and ordered yet another big one. These are good bags. Keep in mind the dimensions must have been measured when stuffed to the bulging point, rather than corner to corner. Actual unstuffed dimensions are about an inch shorter in all directions.
22 comments| 195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2009
After looking at the old small and fragile lunch bags around my house and the few I'd see online,this bag caught my eye, it has the room for all the ice packs, drinks, divider for warm food, and front pocket for forks/knives/spoon chop sticks, and napkins, great for the daily lunch for work, which helps me save money, and for when I go play soccer it can carry all the drinks and snacks I need.
11 comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2015
I have purchased this box twice in less than a year and a half. Both times the lunch box decided to rip in the front pocket and once on the seam at the bottom.

Yes it keeps your food cold
Yes it's decent sized
And yes it's a good deal as far as price is concerned.

But all of that does not matter if it tears up in only a few months time. I will not be purchasing again. Of course I am a pipefitter and do construction for a living so I may be harder on a lunchbox than you. Your mileage may very.
review image review image
on May 16, 2015
Got one of these about 3 years ago. It has been through the wringer and has held up. VERY durable. I bought two more! One for my kid's school lunch and another one for me to replace the (slightly) worn one. Excellent, excellent product -- 10 stars!

EDITED -- New lunch boxes arrived. They are much smaller than the older ones that I purchased in 2012. I looked up my old order on Amazon and re-ordered the same size. They are NOT the same size. . Read: There is at least 15% less room on the interior. Side by side from my old order and my new order, there is an obvious size difference! Looks to me this is yet another company trying to cut corners and size down .

The red box in my photos is the old box. Grey and blue are the new ones. You can see there is a difference in size. Price goes up, quality and size goes down.

Transworld....I am disappoint.
Deducted two stars.
review image review image review image review image review image
on August 9, 2014
I just tested it for lead, using a lead test kit from our local hardware store, Menards. It instantly turned red! It failed the test! I have tested half a dozen lunch boxes over the last few years, and this is the second one that failed the test. I am returning it.
1414 comments| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
The lunchbox looked sturdy and well-made when it arrived. However, the website states it is 12"x10"x8-1/2", which would be tall enough to hold a normal bottle of water standing upright. However, the product that arrived measured 12"x8"x8-1/2", too small to stand a water bottle upright in the lunchbox.
on December 15, 2011
I took a long time deciding on a replacement for my insulted lunch bag. My lunch is very important to me! Anyway, the DDI Lunch Cooler Bag came in various colors for the chosing, and I decided to give it a try. I am very impressed with the sturdiness of it - it really keeps my lunch and small milk container cold. I do wish it had been a smiggin' longer, but I manage to get my stuff in there. If you or someone you know is rough on lunch bags, give this one a try. After 3 months it's like new, and I use it 5 days a week. : )
on June 30, 2014
While the construction is quite good, for the price, I'm totally amazed that it was not insulated on the bottom. While the 4 sides, and top are insulated, the only material on the bottom is the vinyl liner, and the outer nylon [or similar] fabric! ABSOLUTELY NOT FOAM, OR SIMILAR MATERIAL WAS PLACED IN THE BOTTOM....AND THAT'S THE MOST CRITICAL PART OF.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2011
Nice little lunch box. Comes with a separator so I can put my glass container with heated food on one side, and an icepack and dairy on the other. The glass container stays warm for hours and the dairy stays cold all day. It is also easy to clean, though it doesn't really need it unless you spill something in it. Good purchase if you're looking for a lunch cooler.