Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 27, 2011
I bought this cover to go along with my wife's 8GB iPod Nano, and so far she's been really happy with it. To be sure, it gets treated pretty roughly being dragged in and out of a purse as well as being dropped every now and then. It snapped on to the iPod very easily and still allows for connection of a charger or headphones. The only complaint we've had to date is that the little plastic kickstand on the back keeps popping off. She never really intended to use the stand in the first place, but since it should be on the case she'd like it to remain intact. Overall it's a great little jacket for the money.
on May 7, 2017
The case didn't attach securely. As soon as it landed on any surface it popped open. What can I say....I more for shipping than the item cost....cheap...cheap...cheap quality!
on January 3, 2010
It was a pain to squeeze on. I had to use my nail clipping to pull and squeeze the ends on and when it finally did, as you can see from the video I uploaded, the case does not fit on it perfectly. Mainly because of the wheel. You can see it's shifted over to the left so there is space around the right of the wheel. The top and bottom where you reach for the hold buttom and to plug in the headphone jacks are really thick. The plastic itself seems very durable. Can't complain because this was less then 2 dollars. So the price gives it 3 stars instead of 2 or 1. Honestly, I would have just got a real one.
on January 11, 2015
The original iPod case that i had had was broken and I was balling. So i go on to amazon hoping to find a replacement, I go to the first one i find which is NOT this one. Bought it and sure enough it sucked. However I returned back to amazon and found this Wonderful product and bought it. Today I just got it. Its the same as the original case, its just what i wanted!! If your looking for the perfect case for your 4th generation iPod nano than this is the product for you.
on April 15, 2017
exactly what i needed
on August 4, 2009
For the price, this case will satisfy your need to keep scratches off the Nano but I doubt it will protect against shock or falling damage that well.

The transparent case comes in two separate pieces (front and back). You place the Nano onto the back piece and snap the front on by pressing down. The front can fall off if you try and drop it. (in a way defeats the purpose of protection). It is difficult to pry apart but their is a little hole on the bottom left hand side of the case.

If you are using with a Auxiliary cord and a car charger, they both better be thin or it won't accomodate the front piece. I bought an eforcity car charger for the nano and using it will not allow me to snap on the front piece and it easily comes off.

When the case is on the ipod, I can squeeze ipod and hear some popping. Makes me wonder if this case will shatter if I took a spill with the ipod on me.

I know there's one similar to this case but comes in one piece and has a black plastic lining around it that I had before (stolen with my other ipod). That one was a better quality than this one and would stay attached to your ipod. If someone knows of it, please comment.
on December 17, 2016
Works as expected.
on August 29, 2016
This plastic protector cover is okay. However it was not really for the original, original, ipod nano
It fits okay but the round opening to maneuver the ipod is really big because it is not for the first original ipod nano, but it serves a bit of its purpose.
on November 16, 2012
Ok let me explain my situation.

So I was running one day (i.e. im quite active) and well dropped my ipod and thankfully the screen did not crack a whole lot but cracked a little .I remember seeing kids with these snap onplastic cases for their nanos and thought hey i should invest in that and I wanted to get it before the rain would come. If water got into that thing id be devastated. Not only that but i would be out over $200 on a graduation gift, and nobody wants that. Id rather invest in a $3-$5 purchase that would save my ipod . The product works wonders and for one great low price ! Amazon.com over everything!
on February 23, 2011
First, let me say that the company I (originally) purchased this from was wonderful! While the product itself did NOT work, when I called them they send out a second one quickly (with few questions asked).

And what was the problem the first time?

The exact same problem the second time... (quote from person I purchased for:

" I put the cover on/ but the round opeing is not above evely the round dial. what's going on"?

She has a 4th Generation ipod and, for whatever reason both shells I received did not work.

What's going on?

No idea but maybe they need to look into it.

BTW, my rating ONLY pertains to the product itself. I had no complaints about the service at all although - good service (in this case) does not a suitable product correct.

Thank you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.