Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 318 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 360 reviews
on February 7, 2009
SanDisk Sansa Clip: Great mp3 player.

This Silicone Case, doesn't do much but cover the thing. It will protect the finish from scratches, I suppose, but it doesn't protect against impact or other damage (some ipod silicone cases are of a thicker silicone which does provide some impact resistance).

The arm-band is a generic arm-band, not specific for the sansa clip. The arm-band does not have a sheath for the clip, nor a little pouch for the mp3 player, but the seller did not advertise as such, thus it is my own fault for assuming it would be nicer than it is.
22 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2011
1. Black Silicone Skin Case: Fits like a glove, works as advertised . . . couldn't ask for more.

2. Adjustable Sports Armband: WORTHLESS JUNK! The band is bigger than the Sansa player itself. I don't know if they expect you to wrap this huge, stretchy band around your arm and then clip the player to it??? Once you have the Silicone Skin on, there is NO WAY that the player will secure tightly enough to the armband. I was expecting that the band would feed through the back of the Silicone Skin, but as mentioned before, the band is huge and there is no way to feed it through the skin even if the band was smaller.

Overall: Buy a silicone skin case for pennies; definitely SKIP the arm band.
on February 28, 2012
I wanted this because I broke the clip off and I use it at work and really needed something that would clip. Well unless you buy a new one(which I almost did because I love sansa products and wouldve left this one on the car or something) you will have to get a bit creative because I could not find a replacement clip part anywhere. I saw this and yeah I noticed no clip because it assumes you have that already but I noticed the big slit on the side and figured the band might fit through there and voila I could wear it that way. Its a cheap enough so I decided to invest in the experiment and it worked! I work in a library and use this at work to listen to books/music while Im working so I wont bore myself to sleep it was suggested by my supervisor my first day on the job. Broke the clip shortly after and had been well tucking it in my bra strap which doesn't look good when I need to skip/ff/rewind/adjust volume. Now I just wear this on my wrist or around my badge just what I needed. New problem though, my purple clip is now black and I have a really hard time finding black items for whatever reason so now Im off to find a notice me color. BTW I should say the rubber is sturdy enough to handle having a strap ran through it though it wasnt made to do so. The cutouts are in the right spots. I have no trouble connecting headphones/bluetooth converter, nor any troubles with it falling out or going all the way in. It covers the sd card slot so if yoou need to change a lot that may be annoying but I have no need to remove mine so Im happy for the slot protection. I didnt buy this as a shock absorber or device protection but I have dropped it and nothing is damaged.
on July 11, 2017
Does a decent job of protecting a Sansa Clip from jostling and scratching. Not a perfect fit, but OK. Buttons do work well thru this cover.
on June 1, 2013
First I would like to say that this seller is great at getting your item to you in a timely manner. I ordered on Wednesday and received it on Saturday even though its earliest estimated delivery was Monday. Promptness = 5 stars.

The item however...

The material felt thin but upon putting it on the SansaClip I realized its thinness is better than a thicker product for two reasons 1.) It would be more difficult to get on/off and 2.) The feel and function of the underlying buttons would likely be lost.

I am disappointed however that it does not perform in the one way for which I bought it: to protect sand/dirt/water from getting into the SD slot. The item pictured appears to cover the SD slot while the item I received does not. The received product has a cutout for easy SD card access, which is great for those looking for that. Unfortunately, I am not.

The armband while generic has the perfect band width to fit the sansa's clip. I have yet to wear it through a vigorous workout but it appears that it should be pretty secure.

I was really excited to go running on the beach with my player and put it through a vigorous workout but I would rather not risk it with the SD slot exposed. Oh well.
on June 22, 2015
At first I thought the band was too small. I have fairly large upper arms and even with it as big as it can get, it still started to cut off my circulation after awhile. I solved this my just moving the band down to just below my elbow and it works fine. As for the case, I thought it would provide more waterproofing protection than it actually does. One review said that the extra memory slot would be covered by the case to help prevent dust and dirt from entering. This is wrong. You still have access to the slot with the case on. I guess I should of looked more closely at the pictures. Still, I really wanted the band more then the case anyway, so it works for me.
on August 9, 2013
SILICONE CASE: Snug fit, great cut-aways, great product. My one complaint is the cut away for the charging slot / volume rocker. I would much prefer that the case cover the cable slot and rocker much like it does the other controls. I can't think of a situation where I would need the case on to charge but I can think of many where I would want the plugin slot covered. Similar story with the cutout for the sd card slot.

ARMBAND: Here's the issue. This thing is just the right width for the clip on the back of the player, which is good because it allows the clip to "lock" down around the band rather than on it. However, the layout of the Velcro leaves little room for adjustment. In my case, it didn't matter because the only way I can fit the band around my bicep is to unlatch the velcro and snag the end of the strap in the turn-around peice of plastic (I'm far from a body builder). The case makes the buy worth it but if you're a medium-large individual I would plan on a different armband.
on August 26, 2012
The case is just fine, exactly what I wanted and expected. I actually have a Sansa Clip+ which has a micro sd expansion slot and I primarily got the case because it doesn't have a cutout for the micro sd card, which means it will hold the card in for me so I don't accidentally lose my $60 64g micro sd card at work.
The arm band is just an elastic strap with an oval ring and velcro. It is pretty tight but usable on my arm. I'm 5'8 and 150lbs. I went ahead and measured my bicep to help people on here, it's 13" around so if your arm is any bigger than that this strap won't fit around it. But for me it does work just fine while working (I landscape) or riding my bike.
on June 4, 2009
This case is great and it adds some traction to your smooth and slick Sansa Clip player. I used to have a problem where once in a while my player would get bumped on my arm and slip off of my armband, but that hasn't happened since I got this Skin for it.

The skin is thin, but that's what I wanted, I like the small form factor of the Sansa Clip. I also like the ridges over the buttons, makes it easier to feel what I'm pressing - accidentally going into the menu when I'm trying to skip a track does not happen nearly as much as it used to.

The armband is cheap but it works fine.

One thing I would like to say about the Sansa Clip itself: I've read on Amazon where reviewers talk about how fragile the Clip player is, this is not the case. It is 'light', which is not synonymous with 'cheap' or 'fragile'. I have dropped my player on hard surfaces several times with no problems (before I got this case for it). Remember, this is a flash memory player, not your old-school hard drive iPod...

I do agree, however, that this case will only serve to improve on the player's durability.
on April 28, 2011
I have the old version of the Sansa Clip and bought this Plus model for my husband. We both use them at the gym and I have no idea why anyone would spend the money for any of the IPod models when this is SO easy to use and so inexpensive. I have an old IPod, the big 80GB video model and it irritates me so much because you have to launch ITunes to update it and manage your playlists, you can't upload from it and the file format is not standard MP3. The Sansa Clip is basically like a USB key, plug it into the USB port on your computer to add and delete music - no extra software is needed. It could not be easier to use and it is so lightweight, great for working out. I've had the old version for several years and have had no problems with it. If you get a good set of ear buds (spend $20 or so) and customize the equalizer setting, the sound is fantastic. I have a newer VW CC with a media inlet in the glove box that connects via USB to the on board computer to display the song/album/artist as you listen to the MP3 player. The Sansa Clips works perfectly with it, my IPod doesn't work at all - you have to buy a "special" adapter cord for $45.00 to make it work...ahhh don't you just love Apple products, always something more you have to buy! You won't be dissapointed in the Sansa Clip!