Truck Reviews HPC Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 6, 2011
1. Black Silicone Skin Case: Fits like a glove, works as advertised . . . couldn't ask for more.

2. Adjustable Sports Armband: WORTHLESS JUNK! The band is bigger than the Sansa player itself. I don't know if they expect you to wrap this huge, stretchy band around your arm and then clip the player to it??? Once you have the Silicone Skin on, there is NO WAY that the player will secure tightly enough to the armband. I was expecting that the band would feed through the back of the Silicone Skin, but as mentioned before, the band is huge and there is no way to feed it through the skin even if the band was smaller.

Overall: Buy a silicone skin case for pennies; definitely SKIP the arm band.
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 28, 2011
I have the old version of the Sansa Clip and bought this Plus model for my husband. We both use them at the gym and I have no idea why anyone would spend the money for any of the IPod models when this is SO easy to use and so inexpensive. I have an old IPod, the big 80GB video model and it irritates me so much because you have to launch ITunes to update it and manage your playlists, you can't upload from it and the file format is not standard MP3. The Sansa Clip is basically like a USB key, plug it into the USB port on your computer to add and delete music - no extra software is needed. It could not be easier to use and it is so lightweight, great for working out. I've had the old version for several years and have had no problems with it. If you get a good set of ear buds (spend $20 or so) and customize the equalizer setting, the sound is fantastic. I have a newer VW CC with a media inlet in the glove box that connects via USB to the on board computer to display the song/album/artist as you listen to the MP3 player. The Sansa Clips works perfectly with it, my IPod doesn't work at all - you have to buy a "special" adapter cord for $45.00 to make it work...ahhh don't you just love Apple products, always something more you have to buy! You won't be dissapointed in the Sansa Clip!
One person found this helpful
on August 9, 2013
SILICONE CASE: Snug fit, great cut-aways, great product. My one complaint is the cut away for the charging slot / volume rocker. I would much prefer that the case cover the cable slot and rocker much like it does the other controls. I can't think of a situation where I would need the case on to charge but I can think of many where I would want the plugin slot covered. Similar story with the cutout for the sd card slot.

ARMBAND: Here's the issue. This thing is just the right width for the clip on the back of the player, which is good because it allows the clip to "lock" down around the band rather than on it. However, the layout of the Velcro leaves little room for adjustment. In my case, it didn't matter because the only way I can fit the band around my bicep is to unlatch the velcro and snag the end of the strap in the turn-around peice of plastic (I'm far from a body builder). The case makes the buy worth it but if you're a medium-large individual I would plan on a different armband.
on February 7, 2009
SanDisk Sansa Clip: Great mp3 player.

This Silicone Case, doesn't do much but cover the thing. It will protect the finish from scratches, I suppose, but it doesn't protect against impact or other damage (some ipod silicone cases are of a thicker silicone which does provide some impact resistance).

The arm-band is a generic arm-band, not specific for the sansa clip. The arm-band does not have a sheath for the clip, nor a little pouch for the mp3 player, but the seller did not advertise as such, thus it is my own fault for assuming it would be nicer than it is.
59 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on February 21, 2013
This protective rubber shield for the ScanDisk is just what one needs to keep the SanDisk in top working order. I don't know how many times I have dropped my SanDisk, but each time, the silicone case protected the mp3 player from serious harm. The shield is stretched unto the SanDisk and once in place, it will not come off. All buttons are accessible and easy to use. There is also an armband strap that can be used during activities to hold the SanDisk. At this low price, this is a good insurance plan for protecting the SanDisk from scratches, drops and accidents. I have had my SanDisk for over 4 years now, and there is not a scratch on it thanks to this protective case.

kone
on February 17, 2013
The silicone skin case is well worth puchasing (shipping and handling are more expensive than the items). They protect the mp3 player and makes it easier to handle since the mp3 player is very small and the smooth plastic makes it slippery. The arm band is adjustable with velcro, nothing special but something that is needed to help carry the mp3 player. Neither item has instructions on how to use them ... this may seem silly, BUT, if you purchase them: (1) you need to stretch silicone case over the mp3 player get it in place and (2) unpackage the armband and put one end thru the metal loop and bend back the elastic so the velcro matches and hook.
on March 7, 2013
I did not give it five stars because I expected there to be a pouch or a way to attach the Mp3 player to the band. Instead, it is an armband, that you would CLIP the sansa clip to... However, the clip on the sansa clip always breaks off. (i've had three of the same model, i know) but the player always works FINE but... hard to use it unless you have a pocket to put it in while working out. So i thought an armband would do the trick for me while i am running... but there isnt a pouch or anything. The silicone glove for the Mp3 player is cool and I like it a lot. I bet it will prolong the life of my player (which i've already had for three years)
on June 22, 2015
At first I thought the band was too small. I have fairly large upper arms and even with it as big as it can get, it still started to cut off my circulation after awhile. I solved this my just moving the band down to just below my elbow and it works fine. As for the case, I thought it would provide more waterproofing protection than it actually does. One review said that the extra memory slot would be covered by the case to help prevent dust and dirt from entering. This is wrong. You still have access to the slot with the case on. I guess I should of looked more closely at the pictures. Still, I really wanted the band more then the case anyway, so it works for me.
on May 20, 2014
I wanted to have more protection for my player while it rides with me on my motorcycle. This was super cheap and fits well. It is not super thick and did not change the size of the player but offers some protection from the bumps and vibration of the road. For the price I am very happy.

The strap seems to be good quality too but I dont plan on using it and have not done anything with it. For the aveage gym goer it seems to be up to the task.
on November 25, 2011
I purchased this for my Sansa. The arm band is comfortable and not bulky. The sleeve protects the device from shock and moisture nicely. The buttons also work without problem. This is exactly what I was looking for and you can't beat the price. Add this to your Sansa and you're ready for the gym. Compared to the alternatives, this product works properly and is a good price. The only concern I may have is with the Sansa clip detaching from the arm band and falling off. I've only had this happen when taking off a jacket or shirt. However, it's something to be aware of if your activity causes an upward friction on your arm or wherever you might wear the device.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.