Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 16, 2017
Bought my granddaughter an iPad and this case to go with it. It seemed secure enough but it managed to slip out of the case and fall out. Thank goodness it didn't break. I bought it for a Christmas present so I'm sure the Time to return it has expired.
on July 23, 2016
I actually needed one for a different iPad and ordered this one. Very nice product just can't tell you how it works since I did not have the correct iPad for it. Well constructed though with good protection for the iPad.
on March 17, 2017
fit well !!!
on September 4, 2012
Nice color, nice feel, I Would give it a 4 star rating if it fit better hopefully it will stretch after a few days. I think this is really for iPad 2.
on February 27, 2013
The IPad falls out very easily. Especially if a child is carrying it. Nothing secures the IPad to the cover except when it is closed.
on February 6, 2017
Did not fit my ipad properly and it is the correct one for my ipad
on March 3, 2011
This cover is great for the Ipad. It has a stand that I really like because you can sit it up and watch movies on it. It is very heavy duty and looks very nice. Would highly recommend this to anyone!!!
on September 24, 2014
Thus is a great product. My second product like this. I like the fact that there is a magnet on the right top that the stylus clings to. I use the stylus that is also an ink pen. That, too, is a great product. I would recommend this product.
on February 12, 2013
One of the only purple cases I've found. Leather seems durable but inner material feels flimsy. Unit does not fit snug into the case and frequently slides out. Button flap seems to get in the way and is awkward while using the Pad.
on November 19, 2013
The case is amazing i love the way it fits the ipad! However my 3 star is because it was shipped in something smaller than it and it was bent, badly! Luckily it went away after a week or so. I was kind of disappointed about this, we contacted the seller and never got a response.