- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00UNHYXWQ
- Average Customer Review: 6,371 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #564 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
20L/33L- Most Durable Packable Lightweight Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack
|Price:||$16.82 - $26.54|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- COMPACT. Folds into zippered inner pocket to fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. A must-have on any trip.
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS. Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, one internal zippered security pocket for valuable items and two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.46 Pounds/0.5 Pounds) and ROOMY(20 Liters/33 Liters). A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight baggage charges by simply unfolding it from your luggage and using it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- DURABLE. The backpack is made from highly rip and water-resistant nylon fabric, which provides strength and long-lasting performance, with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. We use durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zippers across the backpack. All bags come with our Lifetime Warranty- Exchange, return-- whatever it takes.
- NEW VERSION Includes a carabiner clip so you attach things or clip to things.Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel, and great gift for everyone.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Outlander Packable Backpack
With a stylish look, this packable go-anywhere pack is for super-minimalists who make every gram count. Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel.
Folds into zippered inner pocket to fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. Must have on every trip.
20L: Unfold: 16.92x10.63x7.08 inches,
Fold: 6.29x5.90x1.97 inches
33L: Unfold: 19x13x8.2 inches,
Fold: 6.29x5.90x2 inches.
Multi Compartments and keep things organized.
Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, one internal security zippered pocket for valuable items and two side pockets for water bottle or umbrella.
A True Space Saver. Lightweight(0.46 Pounds/0.5 Pounds) and Roomy(20 Liters/33 Liters).
Adding no unnecessary weight to your load. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage, and unzip it when you reach your destination.
Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
The difference is in details.
The backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight.
Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity.
Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
Adjustable breathable straps make it easy and comfortable to carry for all day use.
Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel, and great gift for everyone.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 22L Outlander backpack in purple felt the best and I now use it most days as my purse. I am 5'4" and a bit short-waisted, so standard backpacks are all too long on me. This one is quite comfortable and a good length. The side pockets easily hold my either or both a 12oz or 16oz stainless steel water bottle, or my sunglasses. This pack nicely survived a two-week trip to Europe last month as my purse and daypack, as we traveled by bus and train. It seems quite well-made with perfectly functioning zippers and no fraying on seams. It carried all of my usual "purse" items as well as an extra shirt, socks, snacks, pill organizer, with room to add a few souvenirs. Even though I weighed it down pretty well the straps were still comfortable on my shoulders.
The other brand of similar backpacks were not as comfortable on me, and one had annoyingly loud material (I think that was the MCIRCO 20L). The Outlander (22L purple) and Hexin (33L purple) seemed to both be made by the same company since they fit similarly and had the same style and print on the fabric. So, I am keeping them both! When I had more things to carry, I would put the smaller pack inside the larger one. I used the larger one as my carry-on for my flights, and the smaller one as my purse. Both sizes fold back neatly into a little pouch, but frankly, I can't see me ever putting them away. They are so lightweight that they take up practically no space. I did fold the big one a few times and carried it inside the smaller one (so that I would have an extra shopping bag with me), but after a few times I just rolled the extra pack and placed it at the bottom of the pack in use.
I also bought an Outlander (33L) in Black for my husband to carry, but he didn't mind the dark purple color. He may have objected if I had wanted him to carry a pink or red one, but the purple is pretty subtle. Both of the larger packs came in handy for sorting our clothes during the trip. One day we even loaded both 33L backpacks with stuff we should not have brought with us (can you say "overpacked"?) and walked to the Amsterdam Post Office to mail home a box of our "stuff" (yeah, we'll just call it stuff, to be nice here). These packs are SO SO handy. I got the impression, at the PO, that mailing home dirty clothes was not uncommon. Doh.
Yes this nylon pack is a bit flimsy, but it's so strong and holds so much! For the price, I totally recommend the Outlander (or the Hexin). Buy one in each size. Keep both, or give one away to a friend! Can't go wrong with this product.
Disclaimer: I was not given anything free to try. I paid for this product. I like this product and recommend it. (No one ever sends me anything for free. Boo hoo)
Did I mention that I'm 6'5", 320? I'm a big dude, and, while I looked like a tween girl with a mini-backpack, I was totally comfortable in this pack, and it easily went on and off.
The shoulder straps are also very very comfortable.