10", Durable, Richly-Grained Olive Wooden Spoon
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10-inch spoon made of richly-grained olive wood; preferred for long-life durability, versatility and beauty
- Durable to fold ingredients into heavy batter; Blunt-end spoon stirs sauce, gravy or roux and scrapes bits from pan for deglazing
- Solid spoon stirs sauce, soup, stew or bisque
- Old world charm ; Grown in Italy, made in Albania
- Will not scratch porcelain, ceramic, glass or enamel; stain- and odor-resistant
Customers also shopped for
Eddington’s richly-grained olive wood is preferred over other materials for its long-life durability, versatility and beauty. Olive Wood is a tightly grained wood and Olive Wood utensils remain smooth and intact for a long, long time, whereas regular wooden spoons can start to fray around the edges fairly quickly. It is safe for nonstick cookware, and heat-safe to stir ingredients in a pan. It will not scratch porcelain, ceramic, glass or enamel and is stain- and odor-resistant. Occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep wood looking its best. The timber for Eddington’s Olive Wood is harvested only when olive production has ceased or branches are pruned. The wood embodies old world charm and is grown in Italy and made in Albania. One of Olive Wood’s chief attributes outside of being dense and hard is its beauty - nothing compares to the natural beautiful grain and durability of olive wood.