- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Durablow MFB009 Large BLOT Replacement Fireplace Blower Fan Unit for Monessen Hearth System, Kingsman, Majestic, Martin, Hunter, Large
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 15.0 x 4.0 x 3.5 ; Insulation: Class H (rated to 392°F / 200°C) ; Motor RPM: 3000 ; Airflow in C.F.M: 160 ; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz ; Power Consumption (watts): 45 ; Rheostat Variable Speed: NO ; Magnetic Thermostat: NO ; Certifications: Motor UL Approved
- ★ Cross Reference Parts #: Blower Unit Only, Large sized BLOT, BLOTBLDV, BLOTMC, BLOTDL, BLOTKHL, BLO24T, BLO24TB, Z36FK, HD-RB35, 26D0748, R7-RB79
- ★ Fits Brands: Monessen Hearth System, Kingsman, Majestic, Martin, Hunter, Large ★ Any question, please find "Have a question?" button below to contact us, thanks.
- ★ Features: (1) Capture more heat which usually run away up from chimney. Save energy; (2) Helps reduce costly energy bills, Better ventilation. Heat up rooms faster & efficiently; (3) Easy installation with included instructions, wall switch for blower NOT REQUIRED; (4) Works & fits like OEM parts, even better. Stay with ease, order online, get it on time.
- ▼ For fitments of compatible brands and models, please see "Product Description" below for details. In addition, please measure original blower dimensions and compare before purchase for no mistake and return.
Frequently bought together
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Durablow, Delivering Durable Blowers !
This SKU: MFB009 is a blower fan UNIT only. It is compatible with the Brands and Models listed below (maybe more models...):
*IMPORTANT: The BRAND and MODEL # are reference only! Please check SIZE & RATINGS of your originals before buying!
Majestic: 33ISD Series, 36CFDV Series, DVB DVB7 Series (300DVB, 400DVB, 500DVB, 600DVB), DVBH DVBH7 Series (300DVBH, 400DVBH), PFDV Series, VF VFR Series (VF32, VF36, VF42, VFR32, VFR36, VFR42), VFH Series (32VFH, 36VFH, 42VFH), VFS Series (32VFS)
Martin Hearth and Heating: CDV Series (CDVR33, CDVR36, CDVR42, CDVR47, CDVT33, CDVT36, CDVT42, CDVT47), CDV7 CDVSC7 Series (CDVR33, CDVR36, CDVR42, CDVR47, CDVT33, CDVT36, CDVT42, CDVT47), DVB Series (300DVB, 400DVB, 500DVB, 600DVB), VHF Series (32VFH, 36VFH, 42VFH), GLCF36, GSTF36, GPF36, GRCF36, CLDV CRDV Designer Series, GL Series (GLCF36, GPF36, GRCF36, GSTF36), PFDVD STDVD Designer Series
Monessen: 2000 Series (216DV3732, 216DV4136, 216DV4742), 3000 Series (320DV4136, 320DV4742), 624DV See-Thru Designer, BDV BDV7 Series (300BDV, 400BDV, 500BDV, 600BDV), CDV CDV7 Series (CDVR33, CDVR36, CDVR42, CDVR47, CDVT33, CDVT36, CDVT42, CDVT47), CLDV CRDV Designer Series, Chesapeake (CFX24, CFX32), DBX24, DFX Series (DFX24, 24DFX, DFX32, 32DFX), DFS Series (DFS32, DFS36, DFS42), DIS33, DZ36, GDVR36, GDVR42, GDVT36, GDVT42, GCUF36, GCUF42, GRUF36, GRUF42, GSTF36 See-Thru, GPF36 Peninsula, GRCF36, GLCF36, HBDV HBDV7 Series (HBDV300, HBDV400), IDV Series (IDV380, IDV490), Magnum Unvented (MCUF36D, MCUF42D)
Vermont Castings: 36CFDV Series, DVB Series (300DVB, 400DVB, 500DVB)
Cross Reference Numbers: Large sized BLOT, BLOTBLDV, BLOTMC, BLOTDL, BLOTKHL, BLO24T, BLO24TB, Z36FK, HD-RB35, 26D0748, Rotom HB-RB94, R7-RB94 (15" blower), Rotom HB-RB79, R7-RB79 (12" blower), UPPCO 20302445.
- Length x Width x Height (inches): 15.0" x 4.0" x 3.5"
- Insulation Class: H (rated to 392°F / 200°C)
- Motor RPM: 3000
- Airflow in C.F.M: 160
- Ratings: 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption (watts): 52
- Rheostat Variable Speed: No
- Magnetic Thermostat: No
- Material: Aluminum + Galvanized Steel
- Packaging Materials: Shipping box, Bubble Wrap, Foam
- Helps to reduce energy bills.
- Better ventilation. Heats rooms faster & efficiently.
- Easy installation with included instructions.
- Works & fits like OEM parts or better.
- Stay with ease, order online, get it on time.
Optional Parts: (find other Durablow blower kits)
HPN Power Cord
US standard 3-prong plug.
Rheostat Variable Speed Control
Installed with Durablow wall plate in wall outlet box.
Easy to attach to the fireplace bottom housing.
The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This unit was larger but looked like it would still fit in the space and in fact it did, it is anchored by velcro like the old one, however this fan is just as loud as the old one but seems to pump out more air due to more blade area.
I decided to get a fan speed control to run it slower [and presumably quieter] and in fact this worked very well. I got an inline type controller and mounted it under the fireplace where the fan plugs into the wall [preset at the noise level I wanted] as I didnt want a weird control knob on the wall instead of the simple on/off switch.
Works well for me and it produces a good amount of flow at a low noise level, you can still hear it, but its just a low background noise.
Great price for a powerful fan and if you like hanging out at airports this is for you, if not then get a controller and trim it down a bit. Both ways it's a good buy.
Edit - the controller I used was Suncourt Variable Speed Fan Controller SCP from Amazon.
I returned it as defective.
By Mandy on March 7, 2020