- 4' x 250' roll of bubble packaging for protecting items during shipment
- Polyethylene for resistance to gases, vapors, and moisture
- 1/2" thick for superior burst strength, air retention, and resistance to punctures or tears
- Static dissipative for protection of electronics
- Temperature range from -58 to +176 degrees F
Poly Air Durabubble RP ASDBL48 Commercial Grade Protective Packaging Static Dissipative, 1/2" Thick, 4' x 250' Roll
|Price:||$178.47 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers Also Shopped For
This Poly Air Durabubble RP ASDBL48 bubble packaging comes in a 4' x 250' roll and can be cut into custom-sized sheets for protecting items during shipment. It is made of polyethylene for resistance to gases, vapors, and moisture and is 1/2" thick for superior burst strength, air retention, and resistance to punctures or tears. It stretches up to ten times its original size for tightly wrapping around contours and has a tacky interior film surface for keeping an item stationary when packed or shipped. This roll of bubble packaging is static dissipative for protection of electronics from electrostatic discharge (ESD) and has a temperature range from -58 to +176 degrees F.
Polyair manufactures protective packaging products such as mailers, bubble wrap, foam, packaging systems, and insulation. The company, founded in 1984, is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.