Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on June 21, 2015
Bought these in January. I didn't open them until May because I still had another pack of batteries that I was using first. I only use them for the wireless mouse for my computer. I used 2 of them in May, and when I replaced those just a few days ago, none of the batteries worked. I tried them in several different devices to no avail. I could get my Energizer batteries to work in all the devices, so it was the Duracell batteries that were bad. I paid $9.24 for a 14 pack of batteries and 12 of them were dead. They didn't even come in a Duracell package. They came in a white plastic bag inside of a small clear ziplock bag. Never again. Don't waste your money on these.
on December 22, 2015
All Batteries were dead upon arrival. They showed up in a Ziploc bag with 4 individual small boxes. Glad I check them before Christmas or I would of had some very disappointed kids. Not recommended at all!!
on March 27, 2017
They were ok. Some seem stronger than others. Some were practically already dead. Im almost through half the package. Which is excessive for AAA
on February 16, 2017
I now have "AA" batteries so when the grand kids come over their toys keep going.
on March 15, 2017
The batteries were fresh.
on April 4, 2017
THEY PRODUCE VOLTAGE!
on April 16, 2017
Package was open and not marked as original packaging. Not an item I would order again.
on May 23, 2016
great value!
on October 29, 2014
Great
on July 28, 2014
OK

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.