|Item Weight||22 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.1 x 12.9 x 11.9 inches|
|Item model number||DR600PWR|
|Batteries||1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DR600PWR|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Duracell Powerpack Pro 1300
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jumpstarts 4, 6, and 8 cylinder vehicles with built-in heavy duty jumper cables - 1300 Peak Amps
- Includes 2 AC outlets with up to 600W of combined available AC power for 115V AC devices, 2 - 2.4A USB ports to charge tablets, smartphones, and other USB powered devices, 1 - 12V DC outlet, 1 – Ultra-bright adjustable LED light, and built-in 160 PSI air compressor inflates tires
- AC Cord & Inflating needles included in built-in compartment underneath handle
- Safety Features: Reverse polarity indicator and alarm help prevent incorrect jumpstarting connection; Inverter overload/over temperature & short circuit protection; follows ETL safety standard
- Recharge unit every 2-3 months – It is also recommended to recharge unit after each use so that the internal battery remains at full capacity
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||OXA USA COM||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.9 x 17.1 x 11.9 in||12.5 x 12.25 x 12.13 in||8 x 11.25 x 13.5 in||14.1 x 16.3 x 5.1 in||1.57 x 7.28 x 3.54 in||14.2 x 7 x 12.6 in|
|Item Weight||22 lbs||24 lbs||18 lbs||18 lbs||1.1 lbs||24.31 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As part of their industry-leading line of superior quality power products, Duracell has created highly reliable, rugged portable power solutions that you can count on in any situation. From power outages and roadside emergencies to remote jobsites and the great outdoors, the heavy-duty Duracell 600 Watt / 1300 Amp Powerpack Pro will be there to provide plentiful power for work, recreation and emergency backup situations. Do you frequently need extra power for your tools or accessories, but none is available? If an outlet is not in reach or plugging into the dashboard's cigarette lighter is simply not an option, the Duracell 600 Watt / 1300 Amp Powerpack Pro is the perfect solution. This robust stand-alone battery based power source is powerful enough to run many popular electronics, small appliances and power tools [Note: On a full charge a 40W AC appliance can run for approximately 4 hrs, a Smartphone can be recharged up to 19 times and tablets can be recharged up to 7 times using the USB ports], and can even jump-start vehicle batteries. A multitude of safety and emergency features assures safe, simple plug and play operation, even when used by consumers who possess only basic technical knowledge. The heart of the Duracell 600 Watt / 1300 Amp Powerpack Pro is a sealed, non-spillable 18 ampere-hour AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) battery. The Powerpack Pro can be safely and conveniently recharged from any household AC outlet so that it is ready to go whenever you need it. This robust battery is tied to a power inverter that provides 600 watts of power to its two grounded AC outlets and one DC socket. Multiple outlets give you the flexibility and convenience to operate several appliances at once, while the 4 level LED Fuel Gauge displays the Duracell Powerpack's battery charge level. Internal protection circuitry ensures long inverter life by safeguarding against overload and over-temperature conditions. An audible alarm also signals during under-voltage situations, alerting you to any possible safety concerns. Please note: this item is not intended for use with sump pumps – Due to the energy surge required to start most sump pumps the Duracell 600 Watt / 1300 Amp Powerpack Pro is not well suited for this application. Customer Service # (800-300-1857)
From the manufacturer
Jumpstarter - Starts up to 8 cylinder cars
The Powerpack Pro 600 / 1300 ensures that you will never be left stranded with a dead car battery again. With 1300 Peak Amps of power, simply attach the included jumper cables and start your car without the need for another vehicle's help.
Power inverter - Dual AC (wall) outlets
The integrated 600 watt power inverter allows you to power up to 2 household items anywhere. Perfect for camping and powerful enough for laptops, TVs, stereos and more.
Air Compressor - 160 PSI
The 160 PSI air compressor is ideal for roadside emergencies and pumping up sports and recreational equipment. The air compressor features an accurate pressure gauge to ensure you achieve the proper PSI.
Dual AC wall outlets
Dual USB ports
|Battery Capacity & Chemistry||18Ah, SLA (Sealed Lead Acid)|
|Air Compressor Capacity||160 PSI|
|AC Outlets Power (peak)||750 watts|
|USB Output Power||2.1A Total|
|Safety Features||overload, over temperature, circuit and reverse polarity alarm|
|Battery Maintenance and Customer Support Phone #||Recharge unit every 2-3 months – It is also recommended to recharge unit after each use so that the internal battery remains at full capacity; 800-300-1857|
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My review is only to provide my feedback from technical aspect to help the buyers like me either to be at a comfort level to repair if they have a broken powerpack or for people who needs to understand the serviceability aspect of it. I purchased it recently and tested it only once. I ran a pedestal fan around 100 Watts continuously for 6 to 7 Hrs. I am guessing this should give a very decent 8 Hrs. for a laptop or small 12Volt or 5Volt gadgets.
I was looking for a power source mainly for picnic and camping purposes. I narrowed down on this Powerpack after doing lot of research, read reviews on several powerpacks. This one is far the best by looks wise and by capacity, it has 26AH battery, all others pretty much had far lesser capacity battery (as per specs) and most of them have compressor and jump cables attached to them, which tells me the battery is very small by size and capacity. I don't need jumper cables and compressor attached to this so I purchased this one. If you need just the power source with additional capability to jump start this is the one undoubtedly from the larger battery capacity.
1. This device has a 12v 26 AH Maintenance free Lead acid battery, roughly the size of a golf cart battery or maybe a wheel chair battery. I am sure you can replace it if it goes bad, it is not a odd sized, non-user serviceable battery like Apples iphone/ipad or battery :). It is like a mini car battery so don't expect it jump start a eight cylinder vehicle or run your refrigerator.
2. It has power inverter in a enclosure probably around 800 to 1000 watts like the one we find in pep boys or Auto zone. It has other components and connectors separately modularised so it is easy to service and replace.
3. On the overall it is pretty easy to repair or replace parts and don't have to depend on Duracell. It is definitely a good device since battery can be replaced if required replacement of inverter.
4. Opening it is little tricky with two level cover screws to be removed. The orange body shell is like a clam shell with screws around the body and four screws at the bottom of the rubber feet. Once you remove orange color body shell the actual black color casing is held with normal star headed screws. Once you unscrew the case, it opens to the back cover from the USB port side of the device. Please note since this is sealed lead acid battery you can put it on its side and will not damage the battery.
I will write performance review after using it for few months.
I agree with other comments here, the buttons are somehow in a horrible position. the smallest graze or tap turns it on an drains the battery.
**Update** can't use the air compressor for anything other than a soccer ball or bicycle tire. Did not work in filling up my tire.
For the weight of this thing(a ton) it is seriously underwhelming.
I'm only giving it 2 stars because I can see how this would be a super handy tool if you go camping or live in a place where power outages happen semi frequently (i.e. in case of emergencies) or even if you have a car that needs to be jumped often.
we use it for:
powering music equipment and bose l1 tower in outdoor situations. works great almost never need to recharge.
jumping Ford expedition - for a couple weeks our battery and alternator were going bad and until I could spend the time fixing it, we used this beast to jump us everywhere we went.
has USB ports so I can charge my devices in the field or wherever.
pros- super powerful, holds charge for a long time, jumps cars/trucks effortlessly, powers all our music stuff, silent! USB ports!
cons- heavy, won't make sandwiches.