Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 228 reviews
on January 5, 2016
A few months back, I purchased this product for a bit of an outrageous price of around $50. I can tell you for sure that it is not worth that much. However, of my many portable chargers, this one is likely my favorite. I am not able to take advantage of the wireless charging (you must buy another product for this), but it charges fast and can charge an iPhone twice from 0% to 100%. Convenient and portable, it is able to hold a charge for a long time. I actually liked it so much I bought another, after the price dropped to a reasonable $20. I would definitely recommend this product, especially at the reduced price.
on January 10, 2016
It's a great powermat. The battery has a huge capacity, so expect to charge your phone a couple of times off of a single charge.

The only downside is that it takes a long time to charge to full capacity. Other than that it's great.
on February 11, 2015
I bought this nearly a year ago and will still give me three full charges to my iPhone 5, now iPhone 5s. It has been such an asset when I go to events where I take a lot of video and stream or email content, this pack extends the phone's battery to the end of the day. It's even better camping, small and light weight. This battery pack will hold a full charge for months and still deliver solid performance when needed. It's great for small devices, but in a pinch, I'll have it charge my iPad in the field to about 80% before the pack is too low to continue charging.
on August 17, 2015
Bought this for my trip to India, boy does it work great! It was able to charge it there with no worries. Gave me 2 charges when my phone died. I ended up leaving it in Indianat my uncle's house because he was amazed by its reliability and capabilities. He said he had bought many before but died instantly. He is still using it and I'm looking into buying another one for my own use. Highly recommend folks, great product!
on December 22, 2014
Nice and small and easy to use. I used to buy a spare battery for my Galaxy phones but when I bought the GS5 I decided to wait and look at other options. After seeing this Duracell on a super sale I decided to try it out. I haven't been on any trips yet but have used it several times when the battery life on my phone was low and I wanted to have the phone near me but didn't have an outlet nearby. It is about the same size as my GS5 and so far has worked as stated.
on October 16, 2014
Purchased this Duracell Powermat GoPower Overnighter Backup battery for my newer Iphone. This is exactly what I was looking for and can be used with any of the Iphones in my home via using the proper USB attachment. Now everyone in the household has a portable backup when needed. Great pricing and am glad I purchased two of these. Would definitely re-purchase from this vendor again. Shipment was fast and secure.
on January 28, 2015
I got this on a lightning deal for ~16 and am very satisfied with the product. Not only does it double the already awesome battery life of my Lumia 1520, but it is PMA compatible as well as lightweight. It is about the size of a cassette tape, if you remember what those are, and is easily carried around in my bookbag. I wouldnt hesitate to buy another if it hit the lightning deals again.
on May 14, 2015
Awesome product. I gave it as a gift to my dad and he uses it to charge his iPhone 5s fully almost 3 times when he goes on business trips. Very sleek and nice looking as well. Not as portable as other products but very portable battery source to be able to charge most phones at least twice.
on April 11, 2015
this is the best charger you can find, it charges at 2mAh, really fast, maybe is not so small (like a portable hard drive size) but it's has good quality material design, feels really good in your hand. Totally recommended.
on June 23, 2017
It was great came ahead of time will tell my friends about it