Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 20, 2017
Just what I need for the different devices that require batteries. I have a charger that can keep the batters in condition ready to use. I regularly charge the batteries on a monthly basis so they are ready to use. They last almost as long as alkaline batteries and the life should pay for themselves over the long haul.
on March 4, 2017
Batteries worked just fine. I needed more so I did buy some locally. I used them in my house phones which I think were not holding memory as well any more. The batteries fixed the problem.
on August 4, 2017
These batteries are doubtful authentic Duracell batteries because if you compare them side by side against eneloop rechargeable batteries, they just don't last as long after each charge. I believe it is a misrepresentation to use Duracell's name for these rechargeables. Conventionally, Duracell batteries are long lasting. I would not buy these rechargeables again. If I need more, I likely will buy eneloop.
on March 20, 2016
Shipped in an oversized box and were not packaged by size. They did not exude confidence that they were of quality. Will never order again.

Edited. I found myself not able to find these cheaper. So I did reorder. I have had a few that would not recharge, but that seems to be common no matter the brand. Guess I was put off by the loose packaging. Can't give five stars, but it beats paying more elsewhere.
on June 19, 2014
We use loads of these along with AA rechargeables at our house. These AAA ones are used to power children's flashlights and remotes mainly. They keep recharging just fine and work great. Using rechargeables saves us money every year. These ones are the main brand we use. I haven't had one stop charging yet after a couple years of using them.
on April 8, 2017
The package arrived opened and I found 3 of them on the ground outside. Then when I went to use them, they were not even charged...not one of them. Very disappointed in receiving not new products.
on April 22, 2017
I think that Duracell is a great battery, six rechargeable batteries for a fair price, what is not to like.
on April 18, 2016
I love these batteries. They hold a charge for a really long time and last forever. I've used the same batteries for over 6 years and they still hold the same charge. The only drawback with the order is they were two batteries short on the AAA side. Would still recommend the product though, just check the count.
on November 5, 2017
As always, I buy ONLY Duracell. The best on the market and in many sizes.
on June 21, 2016
These are my favorite batteries! The only kind I use anymore.

I love rechargeable batteries because once I buy it, I can save my money and not buy it again. In addition, it means I'm not filling the land fills with old batteries.

These hold their charge very well. They last a long time too (over time).

Pros: looks as expected, works as expected, long battery life, good charge.

Cons: none.