Duracell Procell 3-volt Lithium Battery - Model PL123A-12 pack bulk
|Price:||$21.81 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Duracell Procell PL123A 12 Lithium Batteries
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||0.7 x 1.4 x 7.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
3 Volt 123A Lithium Cells can be very expensive. I use them in my high tech LED Surefire and Streamlight torches and it makes a huge difference in terms of overall performance. Here are my thoughts on this product:
1. In general, I have found that Duracell has a better track record for performance compared to Energizer. Both brands will and do leak if they are not temperature controlled and/or if you leave them in your appliance(s) when not in use for over 3 weeks.....Period.
2. If you must refrigerate them (not recommended by either manufacturer), be certain to allow them to achieve room temperature for at least 2 hours before placing them into your appliance. Condensation will destroy both the batteries and your device. I store them in my cool (60 Degree F) and dry basement in a sealed cabinet.
3. Lithium cells are superb performers and offer the best platform compared to carbon-zinc, alkaline, nickel metal hydride or nickel cadmium.
1. If used on a regular basis in high drain devices, I would recommend considering rechargeable lithium-ion cells. e.g.Tenergy rechargeable lithium cells.
2. Before you purchase, INSIST that the vendor specifically discloses the expiration/sell by date and code.Read more ›
These batteries are Made in the U.S.A. -- and "best used before" 2021 -- That's a very impressive shelf-life !! Tested straight from the box, the batteries indicated a MINIMUM of 3.235 Volts and a MAXIMUM of 3.239 Volts. The "Best Before" date is a nice touch, since many brands of these Lithium Batteries don't have a date to go by.
The handy 12-Pack gave me just enough batteries to replace the dead/dying cells in the Security Alarm System -- and there seems to be a plenty of power available for the task !! The ProCells brought my security alarm system back to it's as-new condition, and I would recommend these batteries for Security System applications, where reliability is an absolute MUST !!
My order arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Thanks, Amazon !!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These batteries have an expiration date of 2024 which is great. The price is excellent as well. Quick delivery.Published 1 month ago by fyrcap6
Product was very disappointing. Batteries were used for remote security cameras and lasted for only one week before needing replaced. Not happy or satisfied with purchase.Published 5 months ago by robert bolser