Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,703 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,865 reviews
on August 22, 2017
You absolutely cannot beat Duracell batteries. The superb quality, tough and lasts longer that other brands. Make that a whole lot longer. I've never had one leak, or go corrosive on me. I use these "D" cells in all of my flashlights and LED lanterns. They just make a consistently damn good product.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 26, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, Duracell makes the best Batteries on the planet. Last year we had a 2 day power failure. I had a camping light in my attic, the batteries hadn't been changed in I know 15 years. I picked up that lantern and it came on. The batteries inside were Duracell. And they weren't even the Procell batteries. For the price of these Procell in this package deal, you simply can't walk into any store and buy these batteries at this price. And if you have as many remote controls in your home as I do, between AA and AAA, it's always good having an ample supply of these on hand. Not even saying anything about emergencies. And they do happen. And when they do, if your not the first one that hit the store, your SOL.
So whether for flashlights, or things around the home, these Procell by Duracell are the best. They leave the energizer bunny far behind. And if you don't believe it, try some out. Another thing, I have never had Duracell batteries bleed out on me. And I use these in some of my high dollar acoustic guitars. These are trust worthy batteries.
on October 17, 2016
Doesn't' live long? some of the batteries died in a week, which surprised me.
on November 25, 2015
I purchased both the AA and the AAA batteries awhile ago, The reason this has taken so long is because I really wanted to see if there was a real difference in battery types based on life and price. Well much to my surprise there is. The Durcell Procell AA and AAA batteries outperformed all the other five battery types I tested by at least 40% and in three cases it was a 100%. I was always suspicious when buying batteries, light bulbs and a few other items if there was any real difference.

Well Durcell showed me as far as batteries goes that the Procell is, as listed by two battery websites as the best for 2014. I have to say they are the best for 2015 also when comparing length of charge and price. Maybe Elton Musk has something better, but he isn't putting it up for sale. Not only was the Durcell Procell the best but in all cases the initial power surge was markedly stronger then the other batteries compared. You cannot go wrong when you need batteries to purchase the Durcell Procell at least in the AA and AAA sizes.

I am not an employee of Durcell nor have I been given anything from them. They just really charged me up. Try them and you will see what I mean.
on February 7, 2017
These batteries are not the same quality as the original Duracell. Battery leakage from nearly new (expire Mar 2021) cells has me looking for a different brand. Two of three batteries recently installed in a device were found leaking even though they held a nearly full charge. The same occurred with my 4 cell MagLite, cells leaked and ruined the body and reflector. It seems to me that Duracell's new colors and "professional" brand are poor imitations of the "Copper Top" reliability we as consumers have been able to rely on.
on July 31, 2017
Great bargain! Just one thing I noticed. About a year ago I bought a 48 pack of Kirkland AAA's. They had an expiration date of May 2024. These new ProCells have an expiration date of May 2023. Now that's still a long ways away and I'm sure I will use them within the first year but I'm just saying.....
on June 21, 2015
So I go on Amazon to get some good AA batteries. These Procells come up but no regular copper tops. Never heard of them before. So they look good but what does that mean? So now the research starts (burning extra time) to see if these are any good. Turns out it's difficult to really find out the difference between them. The Duracell website is no help. I can't find the specs for the batteries. (What a surprise!) Turns out looking for information about these batteries isn't new to people. Go onto the Duracell website and search for Procell and you come up with nothing. Google Duracell Procell and you discover a completely different Duracell website run for the industrial market. Of course, no specs here either. In comparing what information they have on the two websites, plus some information from forums, they are almost the same battery. Duracell does say the Procell are charged to a higher voltage, whatever that does for you - not sure that means the battery capacity is better. But it also says the Procells are bulk packaged (for lower cost). So I would venture to say these puppies are a good equivalent to the regular copper tops at a lower cost. I bought them and they seem to work fine. Duracell lost a star because of the time I had to spend figuring out if these batteries would work as an equivalent to the copper tops.
on May 24, 2017
Great batteries at a excellent price. I use these in all of my computer products. Never be without these batteries. The price is amazing and these are fresh batteries. Just perfect long lasting batteries. I love the Duracell batteries and I always keep several boxes for emergencies.
on September 5, 2017
After a lot of research, I discovered a price comparison chart someone had done and this one was the winner for the "low draw" items. For things like remotes, and battery candles, these are a great value... you don't need the super deluxe high-draw batteries for that.
on July 27, 2016
DO NOT buy this product! I recently purchased these AA batteries for use in a battery powered wall sconce. As soon as I put the batteries into the light, one of them exploded. I have never had this happen before and figured it was a fluke. I discarded that battery, cleaned the battery acid out of the electronics compartment of the light and tried again. Less than 24 hours later, the light switch stopped working. I opened it up to discover that a SECOND BATTERY had popped open, spilling acid all over the inside of the light. It is now irreparably damaged. Not only do I want my money back (because I clearly will NOT be using any of the other 18 batteries I still have), but I want these jerks to replace the light fixture that was destroyed by the battery acid. This is totally unacceptable.