Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Duracell Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries,2450mAh, 8-Count Package (Pack of 2) Total 16 Batteries + FREE BATTERY HOLDER
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 4, 2013
I uses these high mAh batteries to power my Nikon camera flash units, and find they are powerful and long lasting, and recharge quickly. While I've only been onto is particular model of battery for a couple years, they seem poised to last for a good long useful life.
on December 11, 2012
Great price for 16 rechargeable batteries! With 3 kids and constantly replacing batteries these are so much more economical. I would have rated it 5 stars but the *free storage box only holds 3 batteries which makes no sense when you order 16.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2013
Works flawlessly in all the new toys the boys got for Christmas. Used an existing duracell battery charger and keep them grouped together so we don't have any weird battery issues (ones dying before the others).
on January 29, 2016
I test the mAH capacity of all batteries I buy in a capacity tester (Maha Powerex MH-C9000), and I'm happy to report that these batteries all exceed the stated capacity.

The battery charger has an option for a battery conditioning cycle that sometimes improves capacity on new batteries. These batteries are marked 2400mAH, but after conditioning all 16 batteries' capacity measured between 2620 and 2680 mAH, far above the stated 2400 mAH.

I was going to subtract one star for receiving 2400 mAH batteries when 2450 was advertised. But the capacity makes me happy, these are great batteries.
on April 6, 2016
Great for camera flash. I have a Canon 430EX and this can give me between 75 and 100 solid flashes with a quick recharge before I have to swap them out. I do wedding photography and have 20+ 4pack sets of these for the flash.
on December 12, 2012
Hold charge well (better than Energizer). Recharge easily with relative inexpensive chargers and in a short period of time. Great !
on February 20, 2013
I use these in my metal detector, they work long & hard. Recharge time is good & they hold power with little loss for a long period of time.
on October 22, 2015
holds a charge for a long time. i actually bought more of theses battery cause they work so well.
on November 30, 2012
Great product at a great Price.
on April 9, 2013
Just got my batterys today. I checked them with my battery meter and everyone of them was fully charged !! I think I got a good batch !! Time will tell if these were a good deal !!