Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Duracell - 76A Alkaline Battery - 4 count
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$0.96 (11%)|
|Batteries||4 LR44 batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Calculator, Watch, Toy|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.25 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Duracell 76A Alkaline Batteries: This Duracell 76A 1.5Volts alkaline battery is designed for use in your medical devices, watches, toys, calculators, key fobs, cameras and more.
- Long Lasting Power: Duracell alkaline batteries are engineered for long lasting performance.
- Guaranteed for 5 years in Storage: Duracell 76A alkaline batteries are guaranteed for 5 years in storage.
- Duracell specialty alkaline batteries are designed to provide long lasting, reliable power to your specialty devices.
- #1 Trusted Battery Brand: This Duracell 76 Alkaline battery is equivalent to LR44, A76, PX76A, V136A, AG13, L1154.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Duracell Specialty Alkaline batteries have up to 5 years in storage so you can be confident these batteries will be ready when you need them.
At a Glance:
- Ideal for medical and security devices, digital cameras, watches and toys
- Triple corrosion protection protects the battery from oxidation and rust
Duracell 76A 1.5 Volt Specialty Alkaline Battery
Reliable, Long-Lasting Power for Your Specialty Devices
Duracell Specialty Alkaline batteries offer reliable, long-lasting power for your specialty devices such as digital cameras, medical devices, watches, toys, calculators and other electronics. They’ll preserve power up to 5 years in storage, so you can be confident these batteries will be ready when you need them.
This Duracell 76A 1.5 Volt Specialty Alkaline Battery is equivalent to:
- LR44, A76 and PX76A
Duracell: A Reliable Battery for All of Your Devices
Duracell makes alkaline, lithium, and silver oxide coin and button batteries to power watches.
Security Device Battery
Important security devices like your key fob or car alarm require coin and button batteries to function properly.
Calculators, handheld games, toys and other electronic devices also require coin and button batteries.
Medical Device Battery
Duracell medical batteries fit devices like glucose meters, blood-pressure monitors, defibrillators, pulse oximeters, body composition analyzers and more.
|CopperTop AA||Rechargeable AA||Specialty Batteries||Coin Batteries||Hearing Aid Batteries|
|Available Sizes||AA, AAA, C, D, 9V||AA, AAA NiMH||Varies||Varies||10 (Yellow), 312 (Brown), 13 (Orange), 675 (Blue)|
|Best Uses||Toys, remote controls, flashlights, calculators, clocks, radios, portable electronics, wireless mice and keyboards||Video game controllers, wireless electronics, baby monitors and more||Cameras, car alarm, key fob, GPS tracker, child locator, remote controller||Medical devices, security devices, fitness devices, watches, calculators, electronics and more||Hearing aids|
Compare with similar items
Duracell Specialty Alkaline batteries have a 5-year guarantee in storage, so you can be confident these batteries will be ready when you need them. They offer long-lasting power for your specialty devices.