Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 148 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 157 reviews
on September 19, 2013
I got a great deal on these batteries which always seemed to be needed when you have none. Then I buy double A's also - now I figure I will always have them available ... then lately I noticed when something "dies" due to battery failure --- the thing NOW uses watch batteries!!! Or some type of disc or nicad .... to me the major brands are the best -- generic batteries seem to cost more in the long run since you have to replace them more often. The main brands seem to act the same, none better than another - but I will not buy generic batteries.
on November 27, 2013
I needed all the capacity I could get because these batteries go in a high motor-lift blind. I have to bring a tall ladder inside my 20-foot tall dining room to replace these batteries. It's a hassle and dangerous and I want the batteries to last as long as possible.

I cannot personally say how much longer these batteries last, and it seems the manufacturer does not readily give amp-hour ratings, but you can Google and find tests that suggest these batteries last about 20 percent longer, which makes them a pretty poor value because they cost nearly twice as much as the street price of the regular alkaline batteries, which I buy at Costco.
on April 7, 2013
My sister bought me a digital camera and when I put the batteries in, I literally took 3 shots, changed some settings and viewed my pictures and the battery juice was all but gone. Duracell is a top of the line battery (usually). Maybe the camera guzzles juice. I don't know. I was shocked at how fast the battery power went dead.
on March 15, 2012
For reasons beyond my ambition to understand these batteries do not play nice with my wireless xbox360 controller. I've used them in a new xbox360 slim model controller, a launch day xbox360 controller, and one purchased somewhere in between those two models. All three controllers would randomly, within 10 minutes, power off. I had never had that problem with my controllers before and once I switched to my other Duracell batteries, ones that were not Ultra Power, the problem went away. I've used these in other electronics, wireless thermometer, tv remote, and a wall clock. No problems in the other devices. Just didn't want to play nice in my xbox360 controllers.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2014
I always use Duracell as they always seem to last longer in electronics and flashlights. I like these because they have the strength test strip built right in the side of each battery. They came in good condition and were not expired I don't know if the ones in the store have longer expiration dates. I'll have to check that out. I have not tried the newer strength Duracell's as of yet. These are my old reliable and recommend them to anyone.
on January 6, 2014
I purchased these batteries due to their 10 year shelf life. When I received them they were not the same item that was pictured. I received two 8 packs shrink wrapped together with a sticker stating best if used by 3/2018. So only a 4 year shelf life. Then in the bottom right hand corner Duracell states "7 year freshness guaranteed". So looks like they are selling a product that was manufactured 3 years ago. If you want to buy batteries for long term shelf life I would stay away.
on March 19, 2015
I don't know how it is getting so many high ratings. I received them, supposedly they are only a year old as they are "guaranteed fresh" until 2025. But when you push the test button, the gauge shows less than 33% power left! I put them in my ear/nose trimmer, battery died on the second use. I know I am Italian all that....but come on!
on July 12, 2017
So far, the batteries have held up well.
on April 24, 2017
Quick ship and great price! Thank you!
on August 25, 2015
I purchased these Duracell Ultras because I've always preferred Duracell over any other battery. With the 16-count, and the price was a steal, I couldn't pass it up. Half my pack is gone thus far and since they last longer, I'm extremely happy with my purchase.