Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 14k White Gold Polished Hoop Earrings, (0.85" Diameter)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 5, 2011
Um, to weegie (the first / only person who has written a review so far): What do you mean substantial? Are we talking about the same hoops? O_o

These hoops are REALLY LIGHT in weight, REALLY thin (1.2 mm as it said in the product description), and feels pretty flimsy. I'm kinda afraid to wear them at this point cuz I feel like they are gonna fall off any time without me even knowing, and there goes $50. It does not feel a $50 value. Since you can't really tell it's really gold just looking at it, it looks as cheap as $5. Good god I hope they did send me a gold pair. But I guess I won't know until I actually wear them long enough to see if I develop an allergic reaction.

If I had seen and felt these earrings in person, I would not have bought them. Sigh. They still get 2 stars cuz I guess they could've been even more expensive.
on August 25, 2011
I had ordered other small hoops in 14K which were flimsy. These hoops are just right and are heavy enough to move and sparkle. Highly recommend.
on December 14, 2012
I am pleased with the size, however, they are somewhat flimsy. Be careful in locking the post, it tend to bend......
on November 15, 2013
I returned them and they were poorly made. I have returned every product ordered by this maker, Duragold. I have not found any Duragold product that was durable. They look like they are going to fall apart just looking at them. So thin and so cheap. Don't waste your time or money.
on February 10, 2014
These earrings are exactly what I was looking for!! Easy to insert into my 'not often used piercings' (although I do use them more often since I got these earrings). Attractive, simple and a great compliment to my white gold necklaces. I highly recommend this item!!
on December 27, 2013
After only a day of wearing it to and from work (which is a desk job), the earrings broke on me because the latch stopped closing. The hoop is hollow and cheap and bends easily with even the slightest pressure.
on July 17, 2012
These earings are just right, not too big and not too small. I really like that they are not heavy on the ears.
on February 6, 2013
I really liked the low profile of the clasps on these as I hate bulky settings. That is the first thing that drew me to these particular hoops over others offered. They are lightweight and a good size.
on December 3, 2013
They are pretty flimsy but that's not even why I'm rating it poorly - mine came with discolorations. How is white gold discolored?!? Sent back, very disappointed.
on December 10, 2012
Nice earrings but not as thick as I thought they would be. They are very light. Overall, they are nice.