Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on October 6, 2012
I really like these earrings. They are just the right size. The etching is on the sides are a nice touch. They are so light you don't even know you have them on and the price is perfect compare to other 14 karat gold I looked at. I would recommend these to any one. Every age could wear these over 16. Also the clasp is nice and tight you would not loose them . I had bought others that I lost because the clasp was to loose.
on February 1, 2014
Earrings will not lock in place for both pairs I already lost one and the other I can't wear due it constantly falling out, cannot wear only 1 earring .I bought earrings just last November had it for barely 2 months . At $110 it is very expensive to loose it after such a short time. I had a similar one I've had for 10 years heavy furniture crushed 1 pair so I had to get a new one hence my purchasing this one. So am pretty familiar with hoop earrings and ensuring they are always locked into place this one just will not lock in place
on February 16, 2012
They are much lighter than I expected. But look lovely. I'm on the fence about what makes these hurt my ear after a few days. Maybe I shouldnt sleep in them, or maybe my ears react to the material. I cant be sure. especially since they are supposed to be made especially for sensitive skin. It hasnt happened since the first time i wore them, but i also dont sleep in them anymore. could it be the design of the post? not sure. I get compliments on them often. they're different and elegant
on July 19, 2013
I Love these earrings they are not as big as I thought they were but then I had no Idea how 1.1 inch in Diameter looked . The detail is beautiful and they are well worth the money. I have not taken them off since I got them. I received them very quickly as well.
on December 12, 2015
I have only had these earrings a couple of weeks and have already lost one due to the poor clasp. This was the second time it has happened. The first time I was able to find the earring the second time I could not. I would not recommend these earrings for purchase.
on April 2, 2015
I actually blame myself for not measuring properly before purchasing these. The picture on the site, appeared they would be a bit thicker. The earrings are very thin and delicate. I'm sure the price is reasonable. Actually at BJs, Sams Clubs, and discount stores such as TJMax, they'd be much less to buy.
on June 18, 2014
I was expecting these earrings to be durable like the name implies; however, I was disappointed. They are very thin and flimsy. They feel like the clasps are going to break when I put them on and I have to keep checking to make sure they are still in my ears because they are like the weight of paper. I guess you get what you pay for. But, they do look nice.
on January 15, 2013
Personally, I read the product ratings before purchasing these and thought that once received, if not happy - I could return them. Upon receiving the earrings, they were exactly as described! I'm very happy with my purchase.
on November 22, 2015
I'm not happy with these earrings. They are very cheap looking,
on June 11, 2015
the hook on these earrings broke after 2 months!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.