Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on March 4, 2013
I just wanted a nice pair of everyday gold hoop earrings. These are a little pricey but this was actually the best price I found for the size that I wanted and even though on average the reviews were so so, I took a chance on them in hopes that I'd land among the lucky ones in the 4 and 5 star review category.

Well.... 3 stars is the best that I can do. They arrived promptly BEFORE the estimated delivery time which is great! The packaging was nice and I'd say almost elegant and that's cool, but the problem was the craftsmanship on the clasp of one of the earrings. The prong that holds that rod so that it is secure on your ear was way too loose and would not close. Instead of going through the trouble of sending it back I just took out my handy dandy pliers and squeezed the prongs together ever so gently as not to squeeze them too closely together or break the darn thing so it took some patience and a gentle steady hand but I did it! I fixed it myself! And for good measure I tightened the other one as well although it didn't really need it per say but I did it anyway just to be sure.

However, for the price of these earrings THAT should not have been something that I had to do upon their arrival. Why aren't these sort of things checked before sending them out people?!

Other than that, I CAN say that they are really cute, just the right size and I'll be keeping them now that I know that they are nice and secure on my ears.
on March 22, 2017
I love these earrings. After losing a gold hoop earring I tried to match, but no luck...decided to just order another pair altogether. These are better than my prior set. Not too small...not too big....just a perfect casual- pirate size😉
review image
on October 30, 2016
Disappointed. I lost the first set of these earrings but loved them so much I ordered another pair in March 2016. This week the clasp fell off of one of them and I will have to take them somewhere and pay to have it repaired. The first set I had for nearly two years and wore them almost everyday.
review image
on December 29, 2014
Not gold, they were more white. This is the second Amazon jewelry purchase that I had issues with this holiday. 1st this item is not a bright gold. it is almost white... So if you want a near white gold or yellow item this would work. If you want a gold color do not buy these.

2nd these items were just thrown in a black Amazon jewelry box. No presentation or way to display them. This does not make for a good gift. I was unable to give them this season because color was bad, and I just could not bring my self to give two earring loose in a box.
on February 19, 2013
Had these earrings for about a month and wore them maybe four or five times. The 'hook' has already broken and now I'm going to have to pay someone else to repair them due to the limited window for returning items. I would expect for customer service reasons, a more equitable window for returning merchandise of poor quality and workmanship. Should have bought my earrings at Costco - would have gotten a better deal.
on March 29, 2017
The color and size are perfect. The gold looks like Italian 24k buttery gold. And they are not too small but they aren't gaudy and big. They have become my every day go-to earrings. They go with everything and they look really elegant. They are worth the money!
on July 14, 2015
I had a pair identical to these that were given to me be a dear, longtime friend. They were the perfect size, both in the diameter of the loop itself and the size of the circle. I lost one of the original ones and was devastated as I wore them nearly every day, and I had searched for a replacement pair for years...until I found these!! They are identical to the one I lost and I wear these all the time as well. Thank you for giving me back my favorite earrings!!
on May 8, 2011
These earrings are beautiful and just the right size, about the size of a quarter. They are very comfortable, I am able to sleep in them. They are both stylish and conservative which is what I needed for work. Be advised they are hollow so if you are wanting a solid earring these are not the ones for you.
on May 4, 2014
Having had my ears pierced 45 years ago and almost always wearing 14 kt gold earrings, I was still lacking, and looking for a basic 1 inch round hoop. I found and bought these several months ago, and have been very pleased with them. They are so comfortable and light- weight, but large enough to be noticed with a beautiful shine. The click clasp is secure, and I wear them 24 hrs a day for days to weeks at a time, until I change to a different pair of earrings. No problem with sleeping or showering with them on, talking on the phone, etc. which are all important to me. I have a narrow face and short hair, so round 1 inch hoops are extremely flattering to my appearance, yet more secure and comfortable than the studs I wore for many years. I have tried some other hoops since buying these, especially because I would love to have the exact same style in white gold, but for some reason these Duragold hoops are not available in white! I have bought and returned 3 different 14 kt white 1 inch 3mm Duragold hoops, but none of them fit or felt like this pair in yellow gold. I have temporarily given up on white gold, but have purchased 2 additional pairs of these hoops, one as a gift, the other to keep as a back-
up.
on May 14, 2015
It is hard to buy jewelry on line. Without touching it we can't tell the thickness or the weight or for that matter the quality of the product. Well you can use me for this one...the earrings are perfect. Light enough to wear everyday and sturdy enough to last a lifetime. Worth the money. I 💚 these earrings. They are an inch round..they have a strong clasp that holds. Perfect color of 14K gold. I say buy them! Boom!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.