Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 474 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 549 reviews
on January 17, 2017
I really like these earrings, but after having them 6 weeks the post just broke off, so now I can't put them through my ear lobe. My fault I didn't get the warranty. I am not sure why they broke in half but I treated them with much care. Now I have broken earrings and can't return them. :-(
on August 29, 2017
Second pair I have ordered. I lost one of my first pair after having my hair cut. I was not careful to lock it in place. I notice a lot of women say they are too small but because I have short hair and am only 5'2" tall, they are just right for me. They are my everyday earrings. I only take them out when I want to wear something more special or to match a color in an outfit. I have many earrings, but am retired, 70 years old and find that I wear these all the time.
on March 19, 2012
I have been shopping around for 1" 14K white gold hoops for a while. I was trying to keep the price under $100 and looked at many online sources. I bought a pair from Macy's for $89 that were very flimsy, not shiny, and basically junk. I had already bought a pair of Amazon Collection 1/2" 14K white gold hoops and was very happy with them, but the only pair of 1" hoops available at Amazon at that time had weird flat hammered ear posts that the reviews said were too wide for comfort. Then these earrings showed up with normal ear posts and I gave them a try.

I am very pleased with these earrings. They are substantial (as substantial as a 2mm wide earring can be), the ear wires click solidly into and out of the clamp so I am not at all afraid of them falling out, and they are very shiny and pretty. They are true to size. Highly recommended for the $99 I paid.
on February 1, 2017
Very nice 14k white gold earrings. They are the size of a quarter. I almost sent them back because one of the hooks was loose. Actually I think this pair had been returned by someone. The earrings weren't in the "holes" in the box as you normally see when you purchase a nice pair. Wasn't happy about that. I did clean them before putting them in my ears. So back to the hook, I took a small needle nose pliers and very gently closed the opening a bit and now they are secure. For $80 dollars it was worth me fixing it myself.
on November 11, 2015
Was looking for a replacement for my daily wear gold hoops, I had lost one, and stumbled on these. I have sensitive skin, and ears, and was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to wear these for long. I decided that I would take the risk tho as they seemed to be just what I was looking for, and at a price I didn't mind paying.

I was so glad I did!! I love these earrings! They are just the right size to wear daily to work or play. They are super light, and have enough room that they don't pinch my ears at all. The spot where the prong part connects to the hoop isn't sharp or irritating at all (this is where they usually get me).

Very happy with these and highly recommend!
on February 23, 2017
My Wife Loved Her Valentines Day present. Thank you
on March 22, 2017
This earring does not clip securely. Second time I wore them one fell out of its clip and was lost. I am very very very unsatisfied with this product and will be returning the remaining one and expect a full refund.
on May 30, 2017
a little smaller than expected but it is a great gift. i bought this for my mom on mothers day!
on May 25, 2017
I would have liked these earring to look more golden. They are quite light in color. Otherwise they are lovely and well made.
on April 13, 2017
nice

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.