Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Durahome - Meal Prep Containers, 10-Pack 2 Compart..." and save 64% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Durahome - Meal Prep Containers, 10-Pack 2 Compartment, BPA Free Food Storage Container with Lids, Portion Control, 30oz.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.37 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 food containers and lids, 2 compartments each. Measurements: 8.75” long x 6” wide x 2” deep. Lightweight and stackable - the new Tupperware alternative
- Premium quality, more durable than the average meal prep container. Made with lightweight BPA - free polypropylene materials to FDA guidelines
- Great for meal prepping and leftover food storage. 2 compartments are perfectly sized for a main dish and side dish so you can prepare healthy balanced meals. Great for portion control!
- BPA-Free, reusable, food safe, microwave safe (remove lid) dishwasher safe and freezer safe. Tight sealing clear lids with an extra tab for easy opening
- DuraHome stands behind all its products 100%. Buy with confidence! If anything ever goes wrong with these, we will replace them with a new set
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Premium quality and design for the maximum meal planning experience!
Whether you are working towards your fitness goal or preparing healthy lunches for your kids, DuraHome containers are perfect for everyday meal prep. Take your favorite meals to work, school, the gym and everywhere you go! These 30 oz containers were designed for your convenience. They can go from the freezer to the microwave and then straight into the dishwasher for quick and easy clean-up!
Our containers are food safe, microwave safe (lid off), dishwasher safe, freezer safe, made with quality BPA - free polypropylene plastic.
Perfect for so many uses!
Use to portion out your food for a balanced diet or as organizers to store toys, puzzles pieces, jewelry, arts & crafts, screws and different nick knacks you have lying around the house.
- BPA-free polypropylene
- Food grade, safe to use for hot foods.
- FDA approved
- Reusable. Wash them by hand or in the dishwasher (top rack)
- We added a tab so you can easily open the containers.
- Lid simply snaps onto the container for a secure seal.
- Clear lids let you see exactly what's inside
- Containers and lids nest together for compact storage.
- Pile them up! The indentations in the lids allow the containers to stack nicely
Prep, Freeze and Heat
2 Perfectly Sized Compartments
Great for portion control. Separate your main dish and veggies. Works well for kids' lunches and snacks.
Designed to withstand freezing temperatures. Prepare your favorite make ahead meals and freeze for the week. Your meals will stay fresh for when you don't have time to cook!
Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
Dinners made easy! Just heat up, enjoy and toss in the dishwasher
We recommend removing the lid before heating.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit : I can't upload pics via the amazon app, I'll try n get pictures uploaded as soon as possible when I'm near a desktop
I first thought it was MY fault but then I saw the the container with the hole right in the middle of the top of the container! SERIOUSLY? I also cannot STAND the size of these! I wouldn't even bring it up, but after all that's happened...please...just turn away!
I want to be of service to others, the way others give service to me! Go for these! I just got them and they are a WAY smarter buy! https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L0ADPDW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The big issue I have with these are cleaning. As with any other plastic container, you can wash it once, twice, maybe even three times, but if you had a fatty/oily meal in your container, it's hell to get it out. Bacteria will literally breed on these containers if you are not unbelievably good at getting into all the lines and creases in this set while washing.
Second issue is if you pack your food, the juices will leak if you place them sideways to fit your cooler/punch pack. I've had many juices spill into my pack time and time again. While they aren't labeled as leak-proof, it's probably a good time to find out how to make them leak-proof.
Overall, I highly recommend buying glass containers that are leak-proof. Will you be able to prep all your meals for the week in one day? Probably not going to be enough containers, but I can tell you this, your food isn't going to be sitting in a box for 5 days. When you do decide to pack it, it won't leak into your bag. Even with all those tasty juices coming from your food, you'll never have to wash the glass ones more than once, thoroughly before using it again.
I can't recommend these anymore. They're just not a good purchase.