Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.44 shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Duratrax Flashpoint Infrared Temperature Gauge
- Reads temperatures from -27 to +428°F (-33 to +220° C), without direct contact
- Easy, "point and press" use
- Great for engines, electric, ESCs, battery packs, sealing irons, and more
- One year limited warranty
- Includes temperature gauge, lithium battery, and wrist strap
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With the FlashPoint Infrared Temperature Gauge, you don't have to touch a surface to find out how hot it is: just point, push a button and read the results in Fahrenheit or Celsius one second later. Its advanced infrared sensor ensures accurate readings from -27 to +428° F (-33 to +220° C), which makes it ideal for use on engines, sealing irons, motors, batteries and more. It's easy to take along and use anywhere.
- Palm-sized, 1.13 oz (32 g) infrared thermometer unit requires NO direct contact with heated surfaces
- Reads a very wide temperature range, from –27 to +428°F (–33 to +220°C)
- Special mode settings let you find, hold and display minimums and maximums of fluctuating temperatures to provide the most accurate information
- Auto-off timer preserves battery power by shutting down the unit after 15 seconds if not used
- Infrared temperature gauge features a large, custom-designed LCD for easy viewing
- Meatures 2.7 x 1.5 x 0.7 (68 x 37 x 18 mm)
- Handy wrist strap and lithium battery included