- Save 20% on 139 Chalk Dye Sub PBT Keycaps when you purchase 1 or more Durgod Mechanical Keyboard offered by HK Gaming Keyboards. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Mechanical Keyboard Travel Sleeve ⭐⭐⭐⭐ when you purchase $100 or more of Qualifying items offered by HK Gaming Keyboards. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Mechanical Keyboard Travel Sleeve ⭐⭐⭐⭐ when you purchase $200 or more of Qualifying items offered by HK Gaming Keyboards. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Durgod HK Venus RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 60% Layout - Double Shot PBT Cherry Profile - NKRO - USB Type C - Aluminium Chassis (Cherry Black, Black)
|Number of Buttons||61|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||61|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ 【RGB Backlit 】: 16.8 Million Color combinations , multiple backlit mode ( Radar, Ripple, Wave, Nebula , Waves, Gradient, Breathing, Star , Laser, Snake and race light mode), no drivers needed. Plug & Play small form factor keyboard
- ✅ The Durgod HK Venus 61 keys Features a Sturdy Aluminium case and Double Shot Translucent Shinethru PBT Keycaps ; Ansi US International Layout ✅ Supports DURGOD Hera Engine software : ( Upgrade your keyboard firmware on the go and set up complex macros or rebind keys as you wish) and customize lighting effects
- ✅ Tap mode : Allows you to access your arrow keys through " Shift , Fn1, Fn2 and Ctrl"
- ✅ Two Different Cables : Type C To Type C USB Cable-3.3FT (1M) and Type-C to type-A USB cable 5.9FT/ (1.8M) ; Logo Sticker and keypuller included.
- ✅ Compatibility with Mac and Windows: Compatible with Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS (Might need to remap some key through the software) ; The keyboard is adapted for all environment, Home & Office use.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compact 60% keyboard design, simple, elegant and compact size, save more space for your mouse and provides extra flexibility for your keyboard positioning. The comfort of a 60% with virtual arrow key on board
100% anti-ghosting, N-key rollover, windows key disabled in game mode, perfect gaming and typing keyboard.
This keyboard adds many functions that you can access via FN1 & 2 + combination key (eg. Shortcut to media key).
- All the keys are programmable.
- Independant macro editor
- Independent profile editor.
- Profile can be downloaded to the device and be used without the software
- Windows key lock function programming.
- Tap Mode
- Support Backlit Control, Macros Editor, Keystroke editor, Brightness Control, Speed Control, etc...
- 61 keys
- Material: Aluminium
- Layout: ANSI - US International
- Keycaps: PBT doubleshot
- Full N‐key rollover ;Anti‐ghosting technology
- Supports DURDOD Hera Compiler software
- Cable length: 1.6 m (5.2 ft)
- Interface: USB (plug and play)
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 4.1 x 1.5 in (approx 291*105.8*39MM)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (820 g)
- Durgod Venus 60% Mechanical Keyboard
- Instruction manual (English )
- Dust Cover
- Type-C to type-C USB cable (3.3 ft ; 1m)
- Type-C to type-A USB cable (5.9 ft. ; 1.6m)
- Logo sticker
- Keycap puller
- Tap Mode:
- When the Tap function is activated, tapping the FN1, FN2, Right Shift or Right Control keys give access to the arrow keys. However, a long press will retain the default function, allowing more flexibility and expanding the keyboard's functionality.
- Durgod Hera Compiler:
- The Venus comes packaged with the Durgod Hera Compiler, allowing you to map the entire keyboard to custom macros, hot keys, lighting, or other useful functions. Up to three custom profiles can be configured and saved onto the keyboard.
- Dual Function Keys:
- Dual function keys (Fn1 and Fn2) give you more ways to configure keyboard shortcuts and greater flexibility. Up to four layers of custom keyboard layouts can be created for each profile, allowing it to be tailored for any application.
- Customizable Indicator Lights:
- You can now customize keyboard LED indicator lights with Durgod Hera Compiler and improve the keyboard's ease of use and control.
- Multicolor Backlighting:
- The multicolor RGB lighting system features 16.8 million colors that can be customized into five sets of mesmerizing back-light patterns using Durgod Hera Compiler.
- Comes with two cables: USB Type-A to Type-C and USB Type-C to Type-C for use with ultraportable and smart devices, ensuring none of your devices are left out of the fun!
- Metallic Chassis:
- Enjoy a premium typing experience thanks to full aluminum chassis and superb build quality
The durgod Venus features an aluminium housing. Enjoy a premium typing experience thanks to full aluminium chassis and superb build quality.
Doubleshot PBT Shinethru Keycaps
Durgod Venus Accessories
Durgod Venus Layout
- FN1+ Caps: Turn Tap Mode On / OFF ( Virtual Arrow Keys : Fn1;Fn2;Ctrl;Shift)
- FN2+3:Previous Track
- FN2+4:Next Track
- FN2+5: Mute
- FN2+6:Volume Down
- FN2+7:Volume Up
- FN2+ '-' : Turn the backlit On / Off
- FN2+ '=' : Switch Backlit Mode
- FN2+ 'W' : Increase Brightness (10 Levels) ; FN2+ 'S' : Decrease Brightness (10 Levels)
- FN2+ 'A' : Decreaase Lighting Speed (3 Levels) ; FN2+ 'D' : Increase Lighting Speed (3 Levels)
- FN2+ '<' :Switch To Profile 1 ; FN2+ '>' :Switch To Profile 2 ; FN2+ '/' :Switch To Profile 3
All the function keys are configurable with the Durgod Hera Compiler
Durgod Hera Compiler
Customize your keyboard
Durgod Hera Compiler allow you to customize any keys:
- Setup Macros
- Remap any keys
- Record key combinations
- Set Up Multimedia Key
- Launch Applications
- Disable any key
- Single Key Light
- Radar Mode | Wave | Color Shift | Breathing | Twinkle | Reactive | Laser | Ripple | Snack | Typing Speed \ Custom mode
- Customize Profile 1 / 2 / 3
- Customize: Default Layer, | Fn1 Layer | Fn2 Layer | Fn1 + Fn2 Layer
|Durgod Taurus k320||Durgod Taurus k320 RGB||Durgod Taurus k310||Durgod Hades 68||Durgod Venus 60%||Durgod Gemini 520 RGB|
|Number of keys||87||87||104||68||61||87|
|Software||Durgod Zeus Engine||Durgod Zeus Engine||Durgod Zeus Engine||Durgod Hera Compiler||Durgod Hera Compiler||Durgod Zeus Engine|
|Cable||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C||USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C|
|Keycaps||PBT Doubleshot||PBT Doubleshot||PBT Doubleshot||ABS Shinethru||PBT Shinethru||ABS Shinethru|
|Switches Options||Cherry Mx||Cherry Mx RGB||Cherry Mx||Gateron, Kailh Box, Cherry Mx RGB||Gateron, Kailh Box, Cherry Mx RGB||Cherry Mx RGB|
|Operating System||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux||Windows , Mac OS, Linux|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not that you would need aftermarket keycaps since it comes with double shot PBT shine through but all the keys are in the normal size so aftermarket keycaps would be easy to use.
In conclusion this keyboard is factory pre lubed, comes with double shot pbt keycaps, backlit, great choice of switches and extremely easy to use software. check check check check and check.
What are you waiting for? Get this keyboard right now and you won't regret it.
edit: after using the keyboard for a few weeks it started developing issues .. it will randomly stop being recognized by the pc and i have to unplug and replug it and it will work again.
Written on 2/22/2020
- Solid Aluminum Construction
- Factory Lubricated Stabilizers
- PBT Double Shot Keycaps
- Extremely Powerful (Optional) Software, more on this in my thoughts
- Sound dampening foam
- Solid RGB Lighting
- "Tap" Arrow key functionality
- Includes USB A -> C, and C ->C cables
- Includes nice wire key cap puller
- No elevation adjustment
Guys..... You don't even know. It actually baffles me how this brand isn't the most sought after thing on the internet. I'm losing my mind at how good it feels. Every key stroke is so buttery smooth with only the switch making any noise whatsoever. The aluminum construction is rock solid. Absolutely no flexing, or squishyness to be found here. These switches on this board, are the best things I have ever felt also. They are smooth unlike any other switch I've tried. I usually go for browns of some sort, but I really wanted to try these since I was considering building a custom keyboard with another type of linear switch. The quality of this thing is just something else. The ONLY better option would be to custom build, and even then it's going to be the same quality, except you can say that you built it yourself. It really doesn't get much better than this. The lubricated stabilizers on all of the modifier keys make the keys almost non-existent. If you've never felt a lubed spacebar, you're in for something special. The software is amazing as well. It's not like other software you've used before. It's a compiler software, which means that you actually build your own firmware. This is really nice because, if you wanted, you could install it, customize every single key, on every single FN layer (FN1, FN2, FN1+FN2) to do whatever you want, then uninstall it and the keyboard will always have your customization. The "tap" arrow functionality is an extremely nice feature for a 60% keyboard. You know that the size of a 60% is wonderful, but you have to sacrifice your arrow keys. Not here. When you turn on the tap function (FN1+Capslock), your right shift, ctrl, fn1, and fn2 become your arrow keys. If you tap them for less than 200ms, they seamlessly act as arrow keys. If you hold them longer than that, they function as their regular selves. Look, if you're on the fence about giving one of these a try, just do it, you really won't regret it. You WILL NOT find anything better at this price point. Durgod have managed to manufacture an enthusiast grade keyboard, at an affordable price. Forget Ducky, and any other "big" name you can think of like Logitech, or Razer. This is head and shoulders above those. As usual, if anything changes, like something breaks or stops working as intended, I'll create a timestamped edit and adjust my ratings.
But here are a few cons I've noticed:
1. The USB-C connection on the back is heavily recessed and none of my USB-C cables fit in it, so you pretty much have to use the one it comes with. I tried 5 different cables, including my braided/coiled keyboard cable and none work.
2. The lighting doesn't do a good job pulling off pure-white, but not a lot of RGB solutions do.
3. The font on the keycaps is not stenciled on the top layer, but is below, which causes light to be blocked by the stencil area. It's not super noticeable but it's there. These are my first PBT double-shot keycaps so this is probably a common problem with most boards that employ this method.
4. The cherry blue .4mm o-rings work great to silence this board, but some keys (A and Q for example) act like the o-ring isn't even there. Perhaps I need to get some .2mm o-rings for those. It's possible this "issue" wont affect other switch types. I'm using Kailh Red's.
Anyway, this board sounds like butter. It's really amazing. I don't see any imperfections in the aluminum finish either. It's built solid, nothing rattles even if you shake it like a baby.
Top reviews from other countries
-Excellent build quality.
-very minimal rattle on keys due to good stabilizers.
-sound dampening foam underneath PCB really muffles the clank.
-software isn’t the best.
-has random freezes which disable all input and requires reconnecting keyboard.
The board itself is wonderful to use. The RGB is bright, it's a good build quality, quality PBT caps and excellent supporting software (Hera compiler).
This review would be a five star if it wasn't having to return the first due to the freezing issues.
The level of quality for the price is outstanding, it is heavy, solid and even the standard keys are of a great quality as well. RGB is very bright and is fairly easy to customize. The durgod software isn't all that intuitive but is easy enough to figure out and can produce stunning results.
I had a Razer Huntsman mini before this and this is by far and away the better keyboard, I have had no issues with repeating keys or the board freezing that was an issue on earlier boards.