Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 81-90 of 674 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 709 reviews
on August 24, 2015
I'm using the cushion on my dining room chair. It raises the level of the seat a bit higher, and facilitates my getting up out of the chair. Would buy one for my car, but the product cannot be used with bucket seats.
on March 15, 2010
I use this on a hard wood chair and it makes the chair much more comfortable, but not as comfortable as a couch seat. I suffer from back pain occasionally and I noticed that this cushion greatly reduces the incidences of back pain when I'm sitting. The swivel seat moves unnoticeably with my body as I turn while in my chair which a person would normally do while sitting at the office or at the dining table. I highly recommend this seat to anyone regardless of whether they have back pain because it allows the body to flow easily as one moves to pick up an item on the table or speak to someone and this flowing movement seems healthier than the stretching and pulling that normally happens without the seat.
on November 2, 2016
Bought for my mother who really likes it for short term car trips (about an 1 hour) but found it uncomfortable/hard for longer drives. But for giving her extra height and easing getting in and out of car it's been great!
on March 29, 2015
This was purchased for a family member that has limited mobility. They can now sit themselves down without any help or struggle. Whoever thought of this is awesome. Not only does it help people regain a small measure of independence its also comfortable.
on October 15, 2013
The swivel seat is just great after back, hip or knee surgery for seating transfers, especially with car transfers. Just sit, grasp the hand pull or dash board and swivel around without twisting or bending the mid to lower body. Great when there are post surgical precautions to avoid twisting and bending the body. Great for older folks with arthritis or other conditions with limited body range of motion.
on December 18, 2015
I bought this for my Dad to help him get in and out of the car. It fell apart after only a 4 months of use. Very disappointed and I wouldn't recommend this item at all.
on April 28, 2011
My husband is a State Trooper and has been having back problems for a long time. It does not help for him to get out of the car dozens of times a day. Unfortunately him twisting to get out just aggravated his back. After only a couple of days with the Swivel Seat Cushion he said he could tell what a difference the cushion made. At the end of the day his back was by far not as achy as before and it made it much easier to get out of the car. He already recommended it to a fellow trooper who had been having trouble with his back too. Overall a great product especially compared to similar products that have been advertised on TV.
on October 21, 2013
My dad, with Parkinson's, was complaining that he couldn't swivel when he got into my upholstered car seat. He is so stiff, he can't move his limbs independently. This helps a lot and my dad seemed quite pleased with the difference. I wish it were slightly larger to cover more of the seat. If he doesn't get positioned exactly on center, it can be awkward. Overall though, it is a great improvement.
on August 29, 2014
I purchased this for my mother who has become quite feeble. It works well, but she does have trouble getting onto it properly. Once she's seated, she has trouble sliding herself over. For her, that's harder than turning herself. So, she doesn't use it much, but for most I think it would be most helpful.
on September 4, 2015
I've had both hips replaced since January. Prior to that I bought a Hyundai Accent, little knowing I was about to have surgery. I bought the car for the gas mileage , and it delivered. However, it's small and low , and Hell to get in and out of after you've had hip replacements. I hurt every time I get in or out of the car. I had already begun looking at crossover suv's to trade for when I saw this cushion on Amazon. I ordered I thinking I had probably wasted my money. But it works. You have to raise the car seat and let it back all the way, but you can swivel into the car with very little pain. This purchase stopped me from having to trade off a new car.