Duronic Monitor Arm Stand DM353 | Triple PC Desk Mount | Aluminium | Height Adjustable | for Three 13-22 LED LCD Screens | VESA 75/100 | 8kg Per Screen | Tilt +15°/-15°,Swivel 180°,Rotate 360°
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPACE SAVING SOLUTION: Having a computer monitor and a laptop or tablet on your desk can take up a lot of space, let alone having three! One of the great advantages of having a triple screen support like the DM353 is that it takes up very little room on your table top; by elevating the screens together in one place it also frees up valuable space which enables you to utilise it for more important things.
- HEALTH BENEFITS AND INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Most stand-alone monitors and laptops are low-levelled and as such they can cause a problem for most people as they are positioned below the user’s natural line of sight. When a screen is not positioned properly it can have a negative effect on the user’s posture, wellbeing and productivity. This desk mount allows the user to adjust the stand based on their own height and position, enabling them to work comfortably without aches and pains.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY AND OPTIMAL VIEWING ANGLES: This aluminium monitor stand is fully adjustable, both in height and in the position or angle of the arms. The arms can be adjusted forward/backward, up/down, move left to right and rotate 360°. You can also push two of the screens back to be almost flush with the pole, which is handy when not in use. The head fittings can swivel left/right and can rotate 360° allowing you to view the monitor vertically.
- COMPATIBLE WITH VESA MONITORS: This monitor stand is suitable for most major brand monitors on the market (i.e. Samsung, LG, Dell, to name a few) who adhere to VESA compatibility. This mount will support 3 screens 13”-22” in size and with a maximum weight of 8kg each. The VESA bracket will hold monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes; this means that the holes should be either 100mm or 75mm apart from each other when measured.
- FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS: This model has two arms that can swivel in 3 places by 180°, and 3 VESA heads that tilt -15°/+15° and can turn 360°. Pole height: 70cm. Maximum weight capacity: 8kg per arm. Colour: black. Material: aluminium. Fixings are included. If you require an extra VESA bracket, arm or grommet for your set-up, you can also purchase this separately. Included in the box is an instruction manual to provide a step-by-step guide to installing the desk mount.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Duronic Triple Desk Mount DM353 [BLACK]
The DM353 is a triple desk mount that holds three computer screens. This model is part of our DM35 range which is made with die-cast aluminium coated with a durable black electrostatic finish. The arms are lighter in weight compared to our DM15 and DM25 models and deliver a more aesthetically pleasing design for your workspace. It has three arms, two of which have three joints which can swivel 180°, allowing the screens to be articulated to a unique position. The third central screen sits flush against the pole. This screen arm is fully height adjustable by using the lever on the back of the pole, and the VESA brackets allow you to tilt and rotate the screens from horizontal to vertical. It comes with a standard-sized Duronic clamp that will fit desks between 5mm – 68mm depth, and the arm can convert to be installed onto a desk via a hole using a grommet (available separately). As well as allowing you to achieve an ergonomic set up for your workspace, this monitor stand will elevate the screens off of the desk surface, which will free up space that you can utilise for other equipment and accessories.
Setting this screen mount up on your desk couldn’t be simpler to do. The clamp slides onto the back of the desk and is tightened with the bolt until it stands securely. Then the arm can be adjusted by using the lever on the back of the pole to lock it in the optimal position. Fixing a screen onto the stand is a simple procedure because the heads all accept the VESA 75/100 standard which makes them suitable for all PC monitors and the majority of TV screens too. Installation is quick and the only tools you will need is a Phillips screwdriver and an Allen key (provided).
The DM353 pole is 70cm high and the two extendable arms are both 54cm long. This mount can accommodate three screens sized between 13-22 inches and that weighs no more than 8kg each. The VESA brackets will hold monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes.
Swivel & Tilt Ability
The arms have three movable joints that can swivel 180° side-to-side. This allows you to articulate the arm to different positions to suit your set-up. The VESA brackets have a tilt ability of -15°/+15° which allows the viewer to make smaller adjustments to each screen's angle to align with their line of sight.
Weight Capacity & Rotation Ability
Thanks to the fully rotational VESA head brackets, the screens can rotate a full 360° allowing for both horizontal and vertical use of the screens.
The arms can be re-positioned in any direction on the pole by using the lever mechanism on the back of the pole.
Adjustable Clamp Size
Fitted with a standard Duronic clamp, this allows easy and simple installation onto any desk edge that is between 0.5cm – 6.8cm. Made of strong robust steel, you can rest assured that your monitor/s will be held securely in place.
Compatible grommet: DM-GR-01
HOW A DURONIC DESK MOUNT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR WORKSPACE
WHY USE A DESK MOUNT?
Ergonomic care has become more of a focus over recent years due to the fast-evolving workforce; with more and more technology being introduced in the workplace, physical activity has consequently declined and it is affecting more people’s health than ever before. A side-effect from this is that employers witness more illness-related absences that could have been avoided if their employees were more active and had a better ergonomic set-up in their working environment. Sitting at a desk with poor posture for long periods can affect your health, especially if you already have a pre-existing medical condition.
A major contributor to poor desk posture is the position of the computer screen. The reason the screen determines our overall posture is because it’s the place that the user's eyes rest upon and so where they naturally turn their body towards in an attempt to sit comfortably. If the screen is badly positioned for the user (i.e. too high or low) then they end up craning their head and/or neck in an awkward position to view the screen better, which in turn affects their shoulders, spine and overall posture causing discomfort. Having the screen at the wrong level can also put unnecessary strain on the eyes, which can ultimately have a knock-on effect on the user's well being, energy and productivity. Ensuring your monitor/s are at the right level can help to reduce orthopedic/back pain that can occur from poorly positioned monitor screens, as well as ensuring you can work as productively as possible.
A desk mount provides a solution to help these problems by elevating the screen/s up off of the desk surface so they are perfectly at eye-level, as well as providing the ability to adjust the position and angle of the screen/s to suit each user. In addition to the health benefits an ergonomic setup will bring, elevating your screen off of the desk up onto a stand frees up valuable desktop space which allows you to create a more organized workspace.
Compare with similar items
At Duronic we have an extensive range of monitor desk mounts and workstation solutions which have been ergonomically designed with the user’s comfort, health and well-being in mind. Of course, there is the practical side too which is also important; having supports for a keyboard, mouse or monitor can free up valuable desktop space to work on too. Duronic designs and manufactures a wide range of screen desk mounts, sit-stand desks, laptop supports, tablet stands and much more. Have a browse to see if there is anything else we can provide you to make working at a desk that bit more comfortable and enjoyable. If you need any advice on which desk mount solution is best for you, please contact our Customer Service team and we’ll do our best to help. THIS MODEL: The DM353 is an aluminium desk mount with two arms and three VESA brackets. As standard it comes with a desk clamp fixing which enables you to install the mount onto the back of a desk top. This desk mount can also be installed with a grommet – if you prefer this fixing it can be purchased separately. Adjustability: Tilt: -15°/+15° | Swivel: 180° | Rotate: 360° Pole Size: 60cm Clamp Size: 5mm – 68mm Number of Arms: 2 Arm Size: arm extends to 19cm Weight capacity: maximum 8kg Maximum Screen Size Capacity: 13”-22” VESA: 75/100 – the horizontal and vertical distances of the holes at the back of the Screen/Laptop must be 7.5cm or 10cm
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 3, 2021
the build quality is great, i have no problem trusting the weight of my 3 monitors to this stand.
cable management is there, but is not a solution for cables itself, you will need more velcro or zip ties in order to actually do some cable management, althought they include 2 velcro ties.
thes vesa mount does not tilt, meaning that you can only adjust the tilt side to side. watchout for overhead monitors, as you may not be happy with the result
however the pole is 60cm instead of 70cm as it says in the decription.
this could be something to keep in mind for your setup. I took measurements of my monitors, and i fit 3 24inch monitors, 2 in the bottom and one on top, but they are a little bit lower than I would like because of this height difference in the pole.
overall the product is great, and if none of the issues that i said bother you, then go for it.
I just wish they sold the same product that they describe, this would solve all of my issues.
There weren't any dinks, scratches or scuffs. All the pieces went together easily. I didn't find any loose joints, as other buyers have noticed. Screens are level (and yes, I did get a spirit level out) - although mine are centred, so I can't comment on what effect off-centre positioning has. Once mounted the middle monitor is about 20cm from the back of the desk (you can reduce this by about 8cm or so by mounting it with the bracket at an angle).
- Good Looking
- Comes with all screws needed, including different sizes, and enough of each to mount three of one type.
- Easy to assemble
- Has full range of adjustments.
- Can be difficult to get all of the adjustments to match each other on each side. But what else should you expect when it's designed to be flexible? Each joint can be locked in place by tightening the screws once they're in place, anyway.
Got any questions? I'll gladly answer, as I'm very impressed with this stand.
A point worth noting is that the mounting arms are proper powder-coated machined metal rather than the pressed plate tat available from other manufacturers.
With the cheaper products, because the arms weigh cock-all, you can easily mount the arms to the monitors and lift the assembly into place.
With this kit, the arms are a lot beefier and therefore heavier. So, whether you mount the monitors before or after assembling the stand, it's liable to be a fair bit more unwieldy than you're used to.
Consequently, I'd advise you to have a second pair of hands around.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 19, 2015