Duronic Laptop Stand DML121 | Multi-Use Folding Desk Riser | Highly Adjustable | Support Tray for Tablet or MacBook | Ergonomic | Folds Flat | Portable Table | 6 Leg Joints Each Adjust in 24 Places
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.26 x 11.42 x 2.36 inches|
|Item Weight||1200 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTI-USE STAND: While the DML121 is mainly intended to be a laptop desk stand, this creative support can be used in various other ways too which only add to its charm. Use to support an iPad/tablet device, a book as a hands-free solution when studying at a table, or even to hold a projector to position it in just the right place. As it’s such a convenient foldable table, it can also be used as an alternative to a side table in your lounge or bedroom.
- HOLDS DEVICES SECURELY: This laptop stand has 7 rubber pads on the table platform which are cleverly positioned to grip the bottom of both larger devices (like a laptop or projector) and smaller objects (like a tablet or book) to minimise any movement and keep the item firmly in place. It also has a support lip to prevent the object slipping forward when it’s tilted. The platform has a mesh backing to allow for a laptop's fan to expel the air generated from it freely without obstruction.
- ERGONOMIC BENEFITS: By using the DML121 to hold your laptop you can improve the position of the keyboard in relation to you and, as such, make typing less tiring and more comfortable. Additionally, having your laptop screen elevated can improve your posture and put less strain on your spine and eyes. If you have a standard PC set up with a monitor already mounted on a desk, you could use the DML121 to hold your keyboard and have it slanted to a more ergonomic position.
- ADJUSTABLE TO SUIT YOU: The DML121 is highly adjustable, so much so that you can customise the angle and position purely to suit you. Each leg can be adjusted on all 6 of the joints which have 24 angles to choose from. As there is so much selection, it often takes a little practice to adjust and find the optimal settings for you. Adjustment is done simply by pushing in the round button on each joint, moving the leg into place and then releasing the button to lock it in place.
- FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS: Platform Size: 52cm x 26cm. The highest the table will stand is 46cm. Comfortably holds a notebook, MacBook or 16” laptop. Maximum weight capacity: 10kg. Colour: black. Material: steel. No assembly required, comes ready to use straight from the box.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Duronic Laptop Stand DML121
At Duronic we have an extensive range of ergonomic office accessories designed with the user’s comfort, health and well-being in mind. Of course, there is the practical side too which is also important; often having an ergonomic solution has other benefits such as creating a tidier set-up or work area.
The DML121 is a steel laptop support mount. It holds one laptop, tablet, MacBook, notebook, projector, DVD/BluRay player or book.
Platform Size: 52cm x 26cm – ideal for laptops no bigger than 16”
Adjustable: Leg joints can adjust in 24 places individually
Weight capacity: maximum 10kg.
Rubber pads: placed to prevent your device/object slipping
Lip edge: to stop the device slipping when tilted forward
Mesh backing: dissipates air to prevent the laptop/device from overheating
Maximum capacity: 10kg
Top reviews from other countries
Duronic DML121 Ergonomic Folding Laptop Table Stand| Book | Tablet | Notebook | Table | Desk | Breakfast Bed Tray Holder
My initial reaction was that it was far too wide for my IPad and was better suited for my laptop but after setting up that width did not matter. I agree with other reviewers that it is fiddly but this is only my third time using it and it took minutes to set up, if you can leave it set up that would be a bonus. Quality seems OK and I will just have to hope it lasts.
Overall it is not a pretty item but if it achieves a reduction in my neck pain it has done its job. I am currently using it on a soft chair with a dog on my lap and my neck position is good!
For this price give it a try and when you get your best position note the numbers and use that for future set up.
The durability of these is questionable though and the difference between the two is noticeable. The first I ordered was quite sturdy, didn't feel loose or flimsy and is what prompted me to purchase the second, which was markedly different in that it feels as though it isn't going to last as long. Overall, they are a great idea and serve the purpose well, how long will they last, who knows? For 20 quid though, cheap enough I suppose but I suspect you buy cheap and get cheap. All in all, okay.
(Update) Lasted just over a year, leg snapped off at tray hinge leaving a rather jagged and sharp plastic edge.
These are very stable, have three points of adjustment and a decent width shelf so that you can connect USB and mains to the laptop and not have it all lop sided on one side where all the cables plug up to. One of my friends saw a photo of my desk and asked for the make and model of this stand as he also liked the look of them
The way it stands gives you space underneath to store paperwork or whatever else you may need, so it's a great space saver. I recommended this to a friend and would do to anyone else reading this