Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "From Dusk Till Dawn (Dimension Collector's Series)” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 86% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
From Dusk Till Dawn (Dimension Collector's Series)
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
It's nonstop thrills when George Clooney (THE PERFECT STORM, THREE KINGS) and Quentin Tarantino (PULP FICTION) star as the Gecko brothers -- two dangerous outlaws on a wild crime spree! After kidnapping a father (Harvey Keitel -- U-571) and his two kids (including Juliette Lewis -- NATURAL BORN KILLERS), the Geckos head south to a seedy Mexican bar to hide out in safety. But when they face the bar's truly notorious clientele, they're forced to team up with their hostages in order to make it out alive!
- Hollywood Goes to Hell Featurette
- Music Videos
- Stills Gallery
- The Art of Making the Movie with Commentary by Robert Rodriguez and Greg Nicotero
- Deleted Scenes and Alternate Takes
- "Full Tilt Boogie" Full Length Feature Film
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
If you haven't seen this movie, watch it.
If you have, watch it again, this film should be considered a classic along with ROADHOUSE, COCKTAIL, LETHAL WEAPON, NAKED GUN, or DAWN OF THE DEAD. It is an entirely enjoyable film that is watchable, it is also a commentary on films if you want to watch it for those reasons.
I think whether you are a 14 yr old boy or a 45 year old woman you will enjoy this film.
Then we move into Mexico and the group stops at an out of the way roadhouse to wait for a contact. The roadhouse is an over the top caricature of Spring Break in Mexico and the tone of the movie completely changes. There's some initial drama when the straight laced minister and his family first enter the Cantina but then -rather predictably- all hell breaks loose as the bothers get drunk and stupid. Once the vampires are revealed the movie loses the tight dialogue and choreography it showed previously and descends into 'Army of Darkness' territory. It's still fun but a lot less cerebral -- there are a lot of bits involving different ways of staking a vampire complete with quipping.
Worth watching. Not Tarantino's best but kind of quirky entertainment for an evening.
Most recent customer reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Cult Movies > Westerns
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Horror
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Science Fiction
- Movies & TV > Indie & Art House
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Entertainment > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Entertainment > Dimension Films
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Video > Dimension Films
- Movies & TV > TV