|Item Weight||5.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 29.2 x 12 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||AXD000004A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Hose Length||3 Feet|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Accessory Connection Type||Quick Connect|
|Special Features||Dust Collection|
|Included Components||Cyclone, Hose, 2 Hose Elbow Fittings, Dust Bucket, Sidecar Bucket, 3 Caster Wheels, Hardware|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Dust Deputy Deluxe Cyclone Separator Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INCREASED SUCTION POWER – Separates 99% of material before it hits your vacuum, keeping filters cleaner for longer.
- LONGER LIFESPAN – With reduced dust loading onto the filter, less cleanings are required, resulting in longer life for your vacuum.
- WET OR DRY – The Dust Deputy is compatible with most wet-dry shop vacuums. Portable design can be mounted directly to the vacuum.
- PATENTED DESIGN - Cyclone is constructed of a translucent anti-static resin and features tapered ports to connect to most shop vacuum hoses.
- EASIER WASTE DISPOSAL – Easily empty your dust and debris from the bucket without ever having to open your vacuum.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oneida Air Systems, Inc. was founded in 1993 to provide products and technology to smaller wood working operations. Our business is dust collection, nothing else. We are dedicated to the innovative design of industrial grade dust collection systems that help create a safe, healthy, and practical workplace environment. We are recognized nationally and internationally as leaders in small wood shop hygiene and dust collection. We are dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and quality in products and services for the wood working industry we serve, and strive to provide quality US jobs, excellent working conditions and benefits for the people employed by us.Values and Guiding principles
- We will always strive to build the best possible products and provide personal services to produce a quality result for the customer.
- We will always be factual and completely honest with information presented in our literature, website and in our advertising.
- We will continue to innovate and utilize our R&D resources to provide up to date products and information
- We will always work toward providing the customer with exactly what they need. No one will be over sold.
- We will always strive toward maintaining quality US manufacturing jobs
The Dust Deputy Deluxe Kit Includes:
- Anti-Static Dust Deputy Cyclone Separator
- Two 5 Gallon, 100-Mil, Plastic Buckets: Sidecar Bucket (for mounting to shop vacuum) and Dust Bucket (with pre-cut lid with bolt and center holes)
- 3' x 2.5" Static Dissipative Hose
- Two 90 Degree Static Conductive Hose Elbow Adapters
- 1.5" – 2.5" Quick-Release Hose/Band Clamp
- Three 1.5" Non-Marking Casters Wheels
- Neoprene Foam Gasket and Mounting Hardware
How It Works:
The Dust Deputy Deluxe let's you work the way you want to. Injection molded from a translucent anti-static resin, the patented design of the Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum's filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
The Dust Deputy will save you countless time and money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2.0" ports for secure fittings using a variety of hoses sizes.
US Patent Application Ser. No. 11/413,729 April 28, 2006
US Patent # US 7,282,074 B1 October 16, 2007
- Increased Suction Power: Most wet/dry vacuums clog up rapidly but with over 99% of the waste getting trapped in the Dust Deputy's drum, the filters stay cleaner for longer and power drop-off is significantly less.
- Longer Lifespan: With the reduced amount of dust loading onto the filter and with less cleanings needed you'll get longer filter life overall.
- Easier Waste Disposal: Now you can easily empty your dust and debris from the bucket without ever having to open up your vacuum.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For convenience, I built a small simple "cart" that holds the Dust Deputy kit alongside a small Shop Vac. It's not quite done yet as I write this review - please forgive the lack of completeness in the attached photo! The Dust Deputy kit and the Shop Vac are both bolted down to the car (a simple board on casters). I added a simple wooden frame in the middle that will be used eventually to 1) secure the hose that runs from the Shop Vac to the Dust Deputy, 2) provide an anchor for the power cords,and 3) provide a place for me to attach an iVac automatic vacuum switch (should be arriving from Amazon any day now). In the picture, the black vacuum hose simply has a broad vacuum head on it. When I use this with my saw, sander, etc., the black hose will be attached to the power tool. When I get a chance, I intend to update the review with more details and pics of the final finished project.
I did some quick tests after assembling this, and I am truly blown away at how effective the cyclonic separator is: I vacuumed up saw dust, plaster dust, cat fur and more. NONE of it make it into the Shop Vac itself -- ALL of it appears to have dropped neatly into the Dust Deputy bucket. I'm really pleased with this, and will provide more info once I have the remaining part and hook this up to a saw or sander for a really heavy duty demo.
The kit comes with everything you would need. (Some vacuums may need rubber pipe fittings from the plumbing section of your hardware store)
Comes with two elbows and a hose to attach to your vacuum freeing up your long hose for picking up dust or attaching to your tool for dust control.
There is a gasket that fits between the cyclone and lid to prevent air leakage.
To eliminate static the unit comes with metallic tape that you attach to each hose connections leading down the one of your bolt washers for grounding.
There is a very sturdy piece of foam for attaching the cyclone to your shop vac. (We recommend getting some plywood and building a custom cart for both your shop vac and cyclone. (See photo for illustration)
Comes with two five gallon buckets for stability or for and extra bucket if there is a huge mess in your workshop.
Controls the dust so it doesn't go to your shop vac thus prolonging the life of your shop vac and keeping consistent suction power.
Comes with all the hardware and accessories you would need.
Quality plastic unlike other knockoffs. To settle for cheap wannabes!
Casters are too small.
Included hose could be longer
Is top heavy and easily falls over without the support of a custom cart. (Base not wide enough)
Get one today! You won't be disappointed!