BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 28, 2015
I purchased a single 12 oz. can of Dust Off compressed air duster. It arrived very quickly. While the suggested shipping time with regular shipping was potentially a couple of weeks, it arrived within a week. I was very pleased. Having purchased this same product from a different seller and having received the product damaged in shipping, I was happy to see this item arrive in good condition. My previous order from a different seller was received with the spray nozzle(s) having cracked and broken off making the item completely worthless. With this order, the seller had taken the time to tape some bubble wrap around the spray nozzle thus cushioning the plastic spray nozzle preventing it from being damaged in shipping. The item was received with the usual small straw/tube for getting into tight spots in computer cases, etc. I found a good price on a single can with free shipping. I could have gotten a little better deal on an order of multiple cans but I don't use it very often so I only buy a can or two at a time as needed. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is the price. While not horrible, I think the price for a single can could be a bit cheaper.

A few things most people already know... Keep it away from small children only letting someone use it who is old enough to use it responsibly. You need to make sure you keep the can upright while spraying. If you don't, you'll get liquid instead of air. The liquid, if it should come out, is freezing cold so be careful not to spay at someone especially at their face and eyes. Spray using only shot controlled bursts. Extended spraying will cause the can to become extremely cold and stop spraying all together. If that happens, simply set the can down for a while and let it warm back up and it will resume spraying again.
on December 26, 2016
This kitten needed to blast all the icky dust from the inside of its laptops and desktops so it got a 12 ounce can of dusty destroying doom. It's a super happy kitten because this can cleaned the dust from four laptops and a desktop but still has lots and lots of blasting away dust power left for more uses. The can kitty comes with a nice straw that can direct its really high pressure air at where a cat wants it to go. Nose complaints from this happy kitten and it gives the air can a big paw stamp of approval.
on August 11, 2014
My aunt gave me a laptop she had, it was a Toshiba Satellite L505. I had bought a CPU fan for it, because the one it currently had was broken due to fall damage. I remember opening the laptop. And in plain sight. There they were. Dust Bunnies, the little rascals were everywhere, they were in hard to reach places and therefore made it nearly impossible to reach them, thus I went to amazon, and bought this compressed air in a can. After I recieved in the mail the bunnies were astonished to see me again with my new low price secret weapon. "What are you gonna do? Blow us to death?" Their leader said as they laughed, I put the straw thingy into the can. I point it into the leaders face, and blow away. The other bunnies gasp in shock as their leader is in the floor. Waiting to be broomed by the mothership. I blow away the other bunnies, none are left. Due to them, I had over heating issues. Those problems dissapeard with them. This can has the power to destroy an entire dust bunny village. I may have slain dust bunny families. It does not matter. This can, is all.
11 comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2016
Great product! My laptop keyboard tends to get very dirty, and I use this to clean it. Make sure NOT to shake it. I made the horrible mistake of shaking it before using it, and it squirted white product all over my keyboard. The compressed gas tends to run out very fast, and it loses its original air pressure after awhile. But it's a great product to blow all the debris and little food crumbs and such out from under your keyboard keys.
on May 4, 2014
The manufacturer did a great job of compressing this air. All the molecules were lined up inside the can and they came out in a frenzied burst when I squeezed the trigger.
66 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2016
Very much worth it. I just got this duster 2 hours ago, and I had to write a review on how well it works. My laptop has not looked more clean. It worked wonders on my laptop's keyboard and I'm surprised I didn't buy one of these more soon. Anyone who has a laptop and wants to clean the inside of their keyboard should get this. Once my duster runs out I'm buying another one.
I ordered this particular can of compressed air duster because so many of the cans had less than half of the ounces of compressed gas for close to the same price. This one should last for a while.
If it would only clean my electronics for me when I'm too lazy to...
on October 22, 2015
Product works as described, and seller provided excellent customer service. The only 'quirk' is that if you are not careful (as in holding the can upright and/or not pressing the spray head button firmly) the can will deliver not just compressed air but a combination of air and liquid. I'm not at all sure if this liquid is harmful nor what it is. I do not it is a bit irritating when this happens as most of the time when I use compressed air I definitely don't want to spray liquid into my electronic equipment I am cleaning. I presume it rapidly evaporates but still unwanted.
I use these for cleaning electronics, of course, but also for air dusting small things like artificial flowers which a dust rag just won't take care of. I think the price was somewhat higher here than from other outlets, but the convenience is great.
on January 2, 2017
Bought this to clean out my PCs case, high pressure air and shipped very fast.

I used it to clean out my motherboard, CPU fan and GPU. I have had no issues with the product. The duster gets very cold really fast but it's expected, I've tried numerous duster can brands and this has the highest pressure output.

Definitely recommend this for that stubborn dust that gets stuck in sensitive places.