- No amount of words could describe how this story made me feel, I think this is one I will remember forever, absolutely freaking awesome is not even close to how I felt about it. (Lilian's Book Blog)
- This was a wonderful story that I know will stick with me, it was full of emotion, chemistry, and amazing writing!! I would for sure recommend this book to everyone. (Sugar Shack Book Blog)
- How lucky am I to have received an ARC of this beautiful story! What a journey to be taken on... (Author Alice C Hart)
- This is a heart-warming read, where at times you will be reaching for the tissues. A book that is truly a work of art, with a gripping storyline. If I was able to, I would give this read more than five stars. (Obsessed by Books Blog)
- I felt all emotions while reading this book...pity, desperation, anger, pain, joy, love, peace... This shows the talent of the writer, to engage the reader from the first page. (Kez's Corner Blog)
- "From Dust" by Freya Barker is one of those special books. One of those whose plotline and characters remain with you for days after you finished it. (Jeri's Book Attic)
- Any book that can evoke the emotions that this one did is worthy of more than 5 stars! Laughing, tears and even anger...I felt them all. This is so well written that you can feel the emotions of the characters, it sucks you right in. (Bridget)
About the Author
Author of the popular Cedar Tree series, as well as the critically acclaimed standalone "From Dust," Freya Barker is driven to make her stories about 'real' people; with characters who are perhaps less than perfect, but just as deserving of romance, thrills and chills, and some hot, sizzling sex in their lives.
Recipient of the RomCon "Reader's Choice" Award for best first book, "Slim To None," Freya has hit the ground running. She loves nothing more than to meet and mingle with her readers, whether it be online or in person at one of the signings she attends.
With her kids grown and out in the world, Freya has poured her creative energy into spinning story after story with an endless supply of bruised and dented characters, vying for attention!