BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2013
I have dietary restrictions that mean I have to eat a lot of soups and I needed recipes that are nutritious and easily converted by switching ingredients. This little cook-book had lots of neat recipes. I made 3 soups so far and am very impressed with the ease and the ones I have made are quite tasty. It is nice that you can access these recipes even when you do not have WiFi. I haven't made the stews and so I can't speak about them to any extent...but there were lots of recipes for them.
on December 28, 2013
An e-book cookbook is really not as user friendly as hard copy, but it does serve a purpose. That would be when your in the Dr's office and need ideas on what to make for supper. Yup, it does the trick. It also has some great recipes.
on November 2, 2013
Great buy for us!!!! This fits my wife and me perfectly, for busy people that are not good cooks !!!!This is the perfect online book.
on May 7, 2014
Always like new ideas for soups easy fix for camping. Also one for a summer fix to go along with a salad . Old favorites and new ones made this a great book.
on May 27, 2013
WOW! 200 recipes, search by ingredient option, option to create shopping lists and many others to make my cooking experience very easy.
Love it.

Another great app from developer (I already purchased 3 of those).

Last weekend I've tried a couple of recipes, and everyone absolutely loved them! I did not need to stand by the cooker for hours and had time to myself instead.

Highly recommended. 5 star! Worth so much more than just $0.99 Keep those apps coming!
on March 18, 2015
Not what I was looking for
on May 29, 2014
and even spring & summer - a bring along pot to a cookout or barbecue.. lots of great ideas and recipes here I like this and the variety that is offered.
on April 25, 2014
Most of these recipes are super easy to make. They have ingredients found in your pantry. If youre a person the go, just toss the Stew recipes in a slow cooker.
on December 7, 2014
Haven't received my DO yet so haven't tried out any of the receipes yet but am waiting impatiently for the mail to deliver it.
on March 3, 2016
I love that. It's quick, and easy to use. I just got the app a week ago and made 3 soups. All of them were great.