Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dutis 3-Piece Dishwasher Safe Plastic Cutting Boar..." and save 64% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Dutis 3-Piece Dishwasher Safe Plastic Cutting Board Set with Non-Slip Feet and Drip Juice Groove, White with Lime Green
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.31. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dishwasher safe cutting board, the cutting boards will not warp or degrade. Easy to clean and maintain
- All cutting boards have rubber feet which make them convenient and safe non-slip cutting boards. You will never have to worry about your cutting boards sliding while youre chopping food.
- A set of 3 cutting boards in three different sizes. Large 16 x 10, Medium 13 x 8, and Small 10 x 6. Each board is 1/3 thick.
- Large and comfortable carrying handles that make transporting your cutting boards between your cutting station and stove very easy.
- Each cutting board comes with a groove on one side for collecting juices from fruits, vegetables, fish, and meats and a flat surface on the other side giving you more cutting room.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Premium Lifestyle Products||Premium Lifestyle Products||Equinox International||Hills Point Industries||Chef Splendid||Home Sleek Home|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 16 x 1 in||10 x 16 x 1 in||0.4 x 13.75 x 8.75 in||1.1 x 11.3 x 16.3 in||0.39 x 15.75 x 9.84 in||1.2 x 9.4 x 16 in|
What Sets the 3-Piece Dutis Cutting Board Set Apart from the Rest
Dutis Kitchenware has its roots in a small village in Holland. A simple Dutch saying – Dut is ut, or “this is it” – on the front of the home of a co-founder’s grandparents became synonymous with family-style homemade cooking. After half a century on that home, with the grandparents’ passing, the sign was relocated to the grandson’s home in Texas, where it has inspired reliable and resilient cooking accessories as meticulous in design and detail as Grandma's legendary signature meatball vegetable soup.
At Dutis we understand that home cooking begins in the heart, and that those unforgettable family meals feed more than just hungry stomachs. We pride ourselves on our superior collection of home kitchen necessities. “This is it.” This is Dutis.
Cleaning and Maintaining Your Cutting Boards
- Silicone feet on both sides prevent the cutting boards from sliding.
- Very light yet extremely durable and designed to last a lifetime.
- 3 different sizes great for cutting vegetables, fruits, fish, or meat.
- Double-sided - one side has a juice drip groove and the other side is a flat surface.
- Will not dull your knives.
- Stores easily anywhere in your kitchen due to their convenient size
- Large and comfortable handles allow for easy carrying.
- Non-porous and odor resistant polypropylene.
Dutis Cutting Large Slices of Raw Meat
Place the blade of your knife at a 45-degree angle against the side of the meat furthest from you. You will be slicing at an angle downward, down through the grain. Make sure you have a clean sharp knife. Blunt knife makes the cutting worse.
Continue pulling and pushing your knife down through the grain of the meat until you’ve cut off the desired slice.
Store the meat or utilize it according to recipe instructions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These don't slide, they do great in the dishwasher, and so far they haven't stained. We've cut everything from red meat, to onions, to strawberries and they haven't picked up any unwanted colors or smells. They're also great sizes. The largest size is perfect for taking care of a handful of chicken breasts and the other two sizes are great for any veggies or fruits you may need to chop up.
I honestly don't have a single complaint about these so far. I'm not an all-star chef by any means, but these do get used on almost a daily basis and have held up great over the last 2 months.
I chop mostly fruits and vegetables and wish the drip trays on the edges could hold more liquid. I still get quite a mess after a lot of chopping.
Also, I am starting to see scratches in the cutting boards after a few months of use.
They always come out clean from the dishwasher, which is nice.
Still searching for the right cutting board, but these do the job.
6/28 update - I raised by review to 4 stars because of the excellent customer service. After I wrote my original review, the vendor, Dutis Kitchenware, immediately offered me a full refund. My complaint about the 4 stars is a purely subjective one. Because of the excellent customer service, I think you can't go wrong if you give these a try. They honestly are easy to use and well made.
If you have strongly colored food (grilled chicken with char marks from the grill for example) know that the boards will probably stain, hence my not giving this a full 5 stars. But aside from that one issue, these are some of the best cutting boards I've ever used. And the price really can't be beat!