Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, High End Full Glass Induction Burner with Sensor Touch, 1800W Countertop Burner with Stainless Steel Housing, E200A
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL: Sleek sensor panel with a built-in LED screen is sensitive to touch, making the hot plate extremely easy to operate. The stainless steel housing ensures durability and reliability. Duxtop’s high-end induction cooktop is elegant and modern, adding style to any kitchen.
- ESAY-TO-CLEAN FULL GLASS PANEL: This commercial-grade quality induction hot plate features a seamless glass cooktop. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making it easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions about our product, please contact our customer service team.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SECURA is a leading North American small appliance manufacturer. Our products are sold under the SECURA and Duxtop brands. Our products are top sellers on many online shopping sites as well as in several large national retail stores.
We proudly stand behind our comprehensive warranties for all of our Secura and Duxtop brand products. Our commitment to our customers is second to none.
Duxtop 1800W High-End Full Glass Portable Induction Cooktop with Touch Sensor
Trusted for More Than 10 Years!
- Sensor touch control panel and LED display for easy control and viewing.
- Seamless glass cooktop is easy to clean.
- Durable stainless steel housing.
- Built-in count-down digital timer programmable up to 170 minutes.
- 20 power levels, from 100 to 1800 Watts; 20 temperature settings, from 100℉ to 460℉.
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Safety features include auto-pan detection, over-heat protection with a diagnostic error message system and a low and high voltage warning system.
- 120V 15 amps – compatible for use in all homes.
Sensor Touch Panel
Touch the panel slightly to adjust the function, temperature or power, or to turn on the child lock or the set timer.
Stainless Steel Housing
The stainless steel housing ensures durability and reliability. More stylish and advanced than other glass cooktops.
Full Glass Panel
The commercial-grade quality induction hot plate features an easy-to-clean seamless glass cooktop.
Multiple Safety Protection Functions
Multiple safety protection functions include child lock, automatic shut-off, over-heat protection and safety cut-out.
Non-Stick Glass Surface is Easy to Clean
Premium glass surface is easy to clean – just wipe with a damp towel.
Compact for Small Places & Outdoor Use
This portable induction cooktop is compact and lightweight. It can be easily stored when not use, and quickly put into action when you need it, indoors or out.
Magnet Test for Induction Cookware
Not all cookware is compatible with induction cooktops. To test, place a small kitchen magnet on the cookware’s bottom. If the magnet holds, the cookware is compatible.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing that confused me was when you turn it off... it doesn't turn off. Instead it runs the cooling fan at high speed (usually a little louder than when it was cooking) and flashes HOT on the display. You cannot stop it unless you unplug it and any attempt to turn it off will only cause it to start it's cooling cycle over. Once I figured out it was supposed to be doing that, then it was OK. I knew just to let it go.... but I find it unnecessary to warn me it's hot and run the cooling fan on high. The cooktop surface does get warm but not like an electric stovetop. Maybe you could burn yourself on this thing after a long cook time but so far it's only gotten very warm. Not a big deal anyway.....
I have cooked on the DuxTop with carbon steel AND non-stick surfaced woks. Also, cast iron skillets; enameled iron dutch ovens; and, stainless steel skillets. Many "specialty" pots and pans have been found at thrift stores for literally "pennies on the dollar" prices (including lids for pans).
And, the savings have not only been in terms of Time; but, also in "dollars and cents" for electricity. Most folks are NOT aware of how much "excess power" is wasted in cooking because you lack the precision "control" of temperature while cooking. For instance, I can cook an omelet (consisting of raw shredded zucchini; raw jalapeno peppers; eggs; cheddar cheese; and, small cubes of raw pork) in a skillet under a lid, for exactly 14 minutes at a temperature of exactly 220 degrees. And, EVERYTHING is perfectly cooked. And, I do NOT have to watch over it. . .I just wait for the unit's buzzer to tell me it's ready! Try that on YOUR gas or electric stove-top!
In other words, It's a great way to cook. . .And, save money while doing it!
2. The trim matches our kitchen in the Airstream
3. Reliable cooking temperatures
4. Even distribution of heat
CON: not much to complain about
I would purchase this again. We use it daily and prefer it to the Propane cooktop in our RV.
I bought this to use in my basement because I was tired of my house smelling for days when I cook chili or foods that need to simmer for hours. It fits my needs perfectly.