Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- FRENCH MOROCCO LEATHER • We only pick from the best hides, and we refuse to use faux leather or PU in any of our products. Soft and pliable french morocco leather gives this essential a premium look and feel.
- SLIM PROFILE • Enjoy the warmth of a bigger glove without the eye sore, rated for temperatures as low as 10° F.
- MICRO FLEECE • Our robust liner offers comfort and warmth without sacrificing style.
- 2016 COLLECTION • Due to the release of our 2017 collection, we are offering this glove at a discount! Please note, the 2016 Collection does not offer touchscreen capabilities.
- HASSLE-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE • We believe in the quality of our products. If you receive a product with defects in material or craftsmanship, we will replace the product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Keep your hands dry and warm this winter in these classically styled men’s black leather gloves from SupplyKick. Appropriate for almost any occasion, from casual to dress, these gloves are a luxury that you can afford to wear everyday. You'll be amazed at the quality of these low-cost gloves. The lightweight shell is hand-crafted from thin, soft genuine leather. An ergonomic keystone thumb provides added comfort and a full range of motion for activities such as driving, biking, riding a motorcycle, or shooting. The interior is lined with an incredibly soft micro fleece, so they’ll feel as good to wear as they look! Available Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL (These gloves run true to size) Sizing Guide: (Based on the measurement around the knuckles of your hand, excluding the thumb.) S - 7in/18cm M - 7.5-8in/20cm L - 8.5-9in/23cm XL - 9.5-10in/25cm 2XL - 10.5in-11in/28cm
- Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018HABU4O
- Item model number: DB 022
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
After a month of somewhat regular use, the leather is already starting to look really worn on the fingers and thumb. Not like good worn, but like crappy leather worn. Another month and they will be too badly looking to wear to work.