Dye Paintball DM15 / 2015 DM Guns / Markers
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hyper 4 Regulator: The Hyper 4, the latest generation of DYE's trusted line of regulators, is the most reliable and consistent regulator DYE has ever made, with the fastest disassembly available. Standard maintenance can be completed in under a minute, ensuring the best performance for your DM, day in and day out
- Fuse Bolt System: Updated 1-piece Fuse bolt system operates at an extremely low 140psi. This low operating pressure produces a smooth both cycle, minimal recoil, and consistent accuracy
- Eye Pipe Plateless Enclosure: The polycarbonate eye pipe shields the anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint, creating a self-cleaning system that ensures the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip O-ring on every single firing cycle
- Reach Trigger Adjustment System: The next evolutionary step in individually customized ergonomic comfort, as well as optimal trigger speed. With the Reach Trigger it is possible to adjust the angle and reach of your trigger externally. The new angle adjustment combined with the Travel and Spring Tension allows you to create a personalized fit, to reach your ultimate shooting capabilities
- Ultralite 45 Frame: The culmination of top pro player influence and progressive engineering. The hour-glass UL frame was ergonomically designed to give the player complete control of the marker. It also allows players to quickly and effortlessly pull the trigger. An integrated heads up display LED light alerts you to the status of your marker without taking your eyes off the game
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The DM series represents over ten years of paintball marker evolution. This year the dye engineering staff was able to achieve nearly half an inch in profile reduction over its predecessors by incorporating a no rise feed neck into the body of the marker. As if that wasn’t enough, the dm is now available with a Billy Wing Bolt Kit as a standard feature. It is also easier to clean and maintain than ever before with the quick release push button bolt release. Coupling the new body styling and slimmed down version of the hyper 4 regulator sleeve makes this latest version of the dm the most ergonomically pleasing dm to date. When you take the field you can be sure dye has spared no expense in putting the best pure performance marker in your hands. The dm is weighing in at 2.2 pounds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
For the gun itself, the only real complaint I have is the trigger adjustment screws come lose constantly. Other than that the marker is a dream having left the game in the age of the IR3.
People complaining about the bolt being hard to remove are likely weak pansies because really... Push button, pull... Not that hard to do. It shoots very smooth with little to no recoil, if it's on the "heavier side", again... You're likely a pansy... Carrying around a 12lb auto cocker back in the day, it feels like a feather to me. I suppose it's all preference though.
Honestly, for the money, you can't beat the DM series. If you're patient on used b/s/t groups you can easily find a 14 for around 400 dollars and a 15 for around 450-550.
The grips are a real pain to get off. Prior to the DM14, the sticky grips were a little hard to get off, at least initially. With the DM14 and DM15, they're much harder to get off. It seems to be a misalignment of the holes and the plastic stubs. Seems like there's more and more I'm not liking about each model year.
The DM15 has the good things about Dye -- quiet, accurate, comfortable. It's still heavier than some other guns, but the balance makes that less apparent.
This year's model incorporates the Billy Wing bolt, which is the only reason it stayed at 4 stars instead of 3 stars. Would I recommend it? Only for spool-valve lovers. Otherwise, seriously consider the competition.