- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.2 x 5.6 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FY5N2A6
- Item model number: 50017401
- Batteries 3 AA batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 110 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,327 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Dye Precision Rotor Paintball Loader
|Price:||$169.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Rotor™ is already one of the lightest 200-round loaders available; we’ve now equipped it with Low-Profile Design, a unique design that pushes balls straight down over a short distance, allowing for a small loader size and shape and an extremely low profile.
- The Rotor™ is constructed with Dye’s proprietary Tuff™ Molding, In testing, we found that a Rotor™ built with Tuff™ Molding could withstand a drop from a three-story building. Coupled with a water resistant coated board makes this hopper fully functional even underwater. Nothing you’ll encounter on a paintball field could penetrate our Tuff Molding and cause your loader to break.
- The Constant Feed Rate feature ensures a feed rate of over 50 balls per second, far exceeding pro level requirements. Rapid/Constant Feed is made possible by the combination of the Rotor™ Loader’s constant feed rotor carousel, and the opposing rotation of the center rotor arm. The result is a smooth, consistent, rapid, and dependable feed performance.
- Rapid Reload makes reloading a quick and easy process. The Rotor™ has a transparent locking lid, integrated into an interchangeable dual density carrier, which allows for fast loading and a secure closure. The Rotor™ has a 200-ball capacity, 20% more than most competing loaders, and a revolutionary spring-loaded collapsing floor. Lastly, see-through windows make it easy to monitor your paint level.
- Tool-less Maintenance makes assembly and disassembly a rapid, highly intuitive, and effortless process. A simple slide of the locking tab and push of a button enables the breakdown of the loader for basic cleaning and maintenance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Dye Precision Rotor Paintball Hopper
Tool-less maintenance makes assembly and disassembly a rapid, highly intuitive, and effortless process. A simple slide of the locking tab and push of a button enables the breakdown of the loader for basic cleaning and maintenance.
Jam Release Trigger
The Rotor platform has the most professional tournament wins of any hopper on the market.
Dye Rotor's come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Capacity: 200
- Batteries: 3AA
- Weight: 1.05lb
- Width: 4.25"
- Length: 8.5"
- Height: 5.5"
- Tool-less Dissassembly
- Unparalled feed rate
- Anti-Jam Trigger
- Quick Feed sold separately
- 100,000+ shots on 3AA batteries
Designed for the Art of Winning
The Fastest, Most Reliable, and Most Proven Hopper in Paintball
- Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, 30+ balls per second.
- Tool Less Disassembly, completely break down the Rotor without any tools.
- Sharkfin Jam Release Trigger effortlessly gets you back in the action in the event of oversized or out-of-round paint.
- Water resistant coated board, the Rotor is fully functional underwater for a short period of time.
- Adjustable torque feature, fine tune your torque settings manually with an allen wrench.
- Battery life of over 100,000+ ball shot count with only 3 AA batteries.
- Blackops feature enables you to turn the indicator LED off during those night or low light games.
|Dye Rotor R1||Dye Rotor R2|
|Constant Feed Technology, 30+ Balls Per Second||✓||✓|
|Sharkfin Jam Release Trigger||✓||✓|
|Tuff Molding Technology||✓||✓|
|Low Power Indicator||✓|
|Anti-Jam Rubber Feed Arm||✓|
|Rapid Release Lid & Large Mouth Design||✓|
|Reload Alert System||✓|
The Rotor provides you with the ultimate ease of use and peace of mind. No more being left out while you search for tools to fix a loader, no more running out of balls and having to reload as often, and no ball breaks because your loader couldn't keep up. The Rotor is waterproof (just the electronics-paint doesn't work well when wet), and easy to take care of. Trust the loader that more pro's now use.
Color: Airstrike Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Did not have a single jam all day, I bought the crown speed feed to go with it which made the world of difference with reloads during woods ball.
No broken paint after a full day of use. My one and only complaint would be there is no indicator for low balls so when your empty the rotator while rotate very loudly potentially giving you away.
Fortunately did not run into any issues of being overrun while reloading. Other than that one minor issue this is an excellent electronic hopper.