Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dye Proto Rize MaXXed Paintball Marker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patented UL hourglass gripframe with 4 tournament firing modes.
- Patented self-cleaning DYE M2 Eye Pipe with integrated ball detents; precision bored 14" Proto 2-piece barrel.
- DYE Lockdown adjustable clamping feed neck.
- Patented Fuzion bolt spool valve technology.
- DYE UL Airport On/Off.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Covered Under A 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 14" 2 Piece Precision Honed barrel.
- 9v battery.
- DYE Slick Lube.
- DYE OG Barrel Sock.
- O-ring kit.
DYE Rize MaXXed Paintball Marker
Refined Over 12 Years Of Paintball Marker Manufacturing, Innovation, And Experience.
Top level performance without breaking the bank, the DYE Rize MaXXed is packed with features that give you a true advantage on the paintball field.
- Patented UL Hourglass Composite 45 frame
- Patented Fusion bolt spool valve technology
- Patented self-cleaning DYE M2 Eye Pipe
- DYE Lock Down Clamping Feeneck
- DYE Airport On/Off ASA
- DYE 14" 2-piece precision honed barrel
- DYE UL aluminum trigger
- Increased Airflow, Hyper 3 Inline Regulator
- Trademarked DYE Sticky Grips
- Quick Release Macroline Hose
- New and improved solenoid
- Low 140psi operating pressure
- DYE Matrix Wired Eye System
- DYE Sticky Regulator Grip
- Color coded o-rings
- LED Circuit Board with 4 tournament firing modes
Patented Fusion Bolt Spool Valve Technology
The DYE Rize MaXXed utilizes DYE's patented closed-spool valve design. DYE's updated three-piece Fuzion Bolt system operates at an extremely low 140psi. The updated Fuzion bolt kit contains a larger dump chamber allowing for for a smoother, more consistent shot over it's Fuse bolt predecessor in the Proto Rail and Rail MaXXed.
This lower operating pressure produces a smooth bolt cycle, minimal recoil, and consistent accuracy while improving efficiency.
Patented Fuzion Bolt System
Patented M2 Eye Pipe System
Precision Honed 2-Piece Barrel
Trademarked DYE Sticky Grips
Top Level Performance Packed with Additional Features
3D Contoured Body Design
The Rize has one of the lowest profiles in today's market. It's streamlined for the most competitive profile possible. With this compact profile comes dramatic weight savings.
Patented Hyper 3 Inline Regulator
Smooth, accurate performance. The Hyper 3 Regulator offers precise adjustment of air pressure and velocity of the Rize marker. DYE's new shim stack is faster and more responsive at reacting to adjustments, giving you total control over your marker.
DYE Lock Down Clamping Feedneck
Fit any loader without tools. The adjustable cam lock lever allows you to securely lock your R-2 Loader onto your gun without tools. DYE's Lock Down feedneck sits low and tight on the marker making sure your Rotor stays low profile with the rest of your gear.
DYE UL Airport On/Off
Easy to use. The UL airport has dramatic curves and an aggressive look. It is designed to be as small and light as possible. The UL airport is a balanced cam lever system with an easy turn on/off toggle. When the knob is in the locked on position, air is delivered to the marker through the liner front port for maximum comfort.
DYE’s Proto Rize MaXXed is packed with features normally only found on high end markers. The Precision True Bore Proto 2-piece 14” barrel, proven Hyper 3 reg, DYE UL on/off airport, DYE Lockdown cam lever feed neck, newly redesigned Proto solenoid, and new Rize Fusion bolt give the Rize MaXXed the performance of a high end marker. With the Rize MaXXed comfort is not sacrificed. The UL 45 frame, dual density sticky grips, no slip reg sleeve, adjustable aluminum trigger, and low profile balanced design provides a level of control and comfort not found in most markers. Keeping your Rize MaXXed operating at top level is simple and easy. Features like Anti-Chop eyes, screw together bolt design, DYE’s self-cleaning M2 eye pipe, and Color coded o-rings keep you on the field longer. The Rize MaXXed was designed for top level performance at a reasonable price. Dye’s Proto Rize MaXXed is the gun of choice.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-6 of 47 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's pretty accurate provided your paint is good, and the barrel is a proto branded Dye UL barrel. Very high quality.
- I think the gun looks really nice (bought the grey/orange option). This is subjective, but I think it looks very very good.
- It is the quietest gun on the field every time I go play.
- I've only put about a case through mine, but I'm getting lower velocities on the first shot of a string. For example I might get 255, 285, 280, 285, or something like that. That's with the Anti Bolt Stick feature ON. Hopefully that will diminish as it's used more.
- The rubber grip doesn't make a good seal against the sides of the grip frame, which makes me worried that if I played in the rain, or took a spill into mud or something I might toast the board.
- A lot of people love the grip frame on this marker, but for me I think I'd prefer a little more meat in the palm area. Obviously that depends on your hands though.
- This is a little nit-picky, but I don't really get that high-end gun feel from the Rize Maxxed. I did pay only $350 for it, so I'm pretty happy with what I got for the money. But at the same time I do find myself lusting after guns in the mid to high end. They're so shiny and fancy looking!
Anyway, with all of that said I do recommend the gun. It has performed very well for me. The only thing I would recommend to someone considering the Rize Maxxed is to ask yourself what are you looking for in a gun? If you just want functionality, and you don't care if your marker feels "high end" then the Rize is great! If you catch yourself eyeing your friends Axe, GTEK, Drone, Clone, etc. the I'd recommend you save up a few hundred dollars more and go that route.
One of the biggest things with this is how quite it shoots. Played woods ball and almost no one could tell exactly where I was due to limited noise which was awesome.
Didn't chop a single ball all day, no jams, and has a very decent rate of fire. I left everything on factory default and didn't even have to adjust to velocity it was pretty much ready to go right out of the box.
Definitely watch some YouTube videos if you pick this bad boy up to learn proper maintenance and upkeep. After going through an entire box of paint today had nearly no issues with this beautiful marker.
When I got home to clean it, took all of 10-15 minutes at Max with nearly a full strip down clean.
I watched plenty of videos on reviews as well as read dozens of other reviews elsewhere before purchasing and am not disappointed in the least. Considering picking up a second one for my wife :)
I have one major complaint. The part where the tank attaches to the gone slides onto the bottom of the grip. This part is a bit loose and there is a little bit of play. This causes the air tank to wiggle a bit. It doesn't affect function in any way that I can see, but it annoys me a bit. I am going to see if I can slide a shim in to stop the little bit of wiggle. All that being said, I am extremely happy. This will suffice for the rest of the summer and if I am still playing in 6 months I will upgrade to a better gun. I'll most likely keep this for friends to play with.